Gabby, Walcott, Lennon 3 very quick players and all english. No england manage thought lets put them up front and let them run rings around defenders

There's a reason they're not picked, and that's because past their speed they're all quite limited players, comparatively.

There's a reason they're not picked, and that's because past their speed they're all quite limited players, comparatively.
yea they cant do alot besides run very fast

Cristina is faster than Wallcot, but Agbonlahor is God Of Speed. Obertan is very pacy. Belive or not, Rooney is very fast too :) Oh, Armand Traore ?

Cristiano Ronaldo? Pretty sure Walcott is quicker than him...

Agbonlahor is very, very quick as is Walcott, I'd say they run at a similar speed. David Odonkor, Jonathon Pitroipa and Edgar Alvarez are also speed demons.

yea they cant do alot besides run very fast

That's harsh. I said comparatively as I meant compared to other forwards we have at our disposal like Rooney and Carroll, good all-rounders. Agbonlahor's strong and has decent crossing ability, Lennon is a talented dribbler and Walcott can finish well.

Shame their young enough to develop. Could play as the 3 att mids in 4-2-3-1

sorry to go off topic but i seen this on you tube, some of you have probably seen it but it made me laugh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCxn8NYfJHw"]YouTube - Cristiano Ronaldo vs. Bugatti Veyron[/ame]

WALCOTT 22.72 mph
CAMPBELL 22.50 mph (YES IT'S SOL CAMPBELL)

DROGBA 22.27 mph

TORRES 22.27 mph

ANELKA 22.05 mph

FABREGAS 22.05 mph

A COLE 22.05 mph

CLICHY 21.82 mph

ROONEY 21.82 mph

GERRARD 21.60 mph
ROBINHO 21.60 mph

can't see agbonlahor on this list although i suppose this list is for top speed only.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...tt-is-the-Premier-Leagues-fastest-player.html

holy shites, SOL campbell. i bet thats when he was in arsenal long ago.

Any thing with ashavin he is fast too. try to find more results, like for bale and lennon

Don't forget Walcott is quite small so that is probably why Agbonlahor doesnt look as fast. plus the fact that Walcotts legs are smaller means that Agbonlahors body has the higher speed potential.

Whether or not Agbonlahor is indeed faster though, I don't think will ever be definitively prooved

Re Agbonlahor - he came to Sheff Wed when he was young - He was VERY fast then (but couldnt really do much else).

He's much bigger than he was, guess he sacrificed a bit of his pace to be a more effective player.

Cristiano Ronaldo? Pretty sure Walcott is quicker than him...

Agbonlahor is very, very quick as is Walcott, I'd say they run at a similar speed. David Odonkor, Jonathon Pitroipa and Edgar Alvarez are also speed demons.

Cristina 34 KM/h
Wallcot 32 KM/h
Rooney 30 KM/h

He is the fastest...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojMu1kBNHxg"]YouTube - Super Guerron[/ame]

The fastest player of the tournament so far is Javier Hernández of Mexico, whose
reached a top speed of 32.15 km/h.

got from zonalmarking while reading Man utd v Southampton

Gabby, Walcott, Lennon 3 very quick players and all english. No england manage thought lets put them up front and let them run rings around defenders

Football ain't athletics. To run rings around the opposition you need skill!! Haven't seen Xavi or the likes topping speed charts...

Apparently hernandez is the quickest over a short distance, i have read a few articles that he was the fastest at the world cup by quite a distance