Is it just me..

I'd agree, the standard of the show is of low quality.

Steve Claridge talks constant ****, and has a clear bias against certain teams- Us included it would seem. Also, the Football League show seem to always '***' Crawley because of their financial background. The timing of the show does not help, maybe if they moved it to a Sunday Morning [and if there's no room on BBC1, why not BBC2?] and did a little bit more anaylsis, updated the opening clip, make Leroy Rosenior full time and maybe updated the content inside the show, it would be better.

I hate waiting until 1am to wait and see 21 seconds of Argyle.

Dude, catch up - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/english-football/21747-idiots-who-present-football-league-show.html

I
agree it is unbearably ****, but it's better than not seeing the goals I guess.. I generally record it so I can literally skip through all talking and just watch the highlights.

This. I've seen better presenters on Blue Peter. It's like they are doing the programme as a stop gap, and just don't treat the football outside the Prem as important. Crying shame really as the live games I've seen have been really good. Bout time they started treating the lower leagues with a bit more respect instead of turning their noses up at it.

does fl show come after motd or after another one ?

I only watch the matches: If I wanted to listen to men talking **** about football, I'd just go to the local pub on a weekend.

I absolutely hate MOTD, the so called pundicts genuinly have no clue about modern day football and its very embarrasing to watch.

Meh. Having a show > Not having a show for the goals.
I agree with this, it is better than nothing. However, due to it being so poor, I would rather they just show the goals and not do any talking. That would be bliss!

I'd agree, the standard of the show is of low quality.

Steve Claridge talks constant ****, and has a clear bias against certain teams- Us included it would seem. Also, the Football League show seem to always '***' Crawley because of their financial background. The timing of the show does not help, maybe if they moved it to a Sunday Morning [and if there's no room on BBC1, why not BBC2?] and did a little bit more anaylsis, updated the opening clip, make Leroy Rosenior full time and maybe updated the content inside the show, it would be better.

I hate waiting until 1am to wait and see 21 seconds of Argyle.
I know! It's always based around the 'big teams' (luckily Southampton are one of them) and the show is on so late, that after Match of the Day, I sometimes can't be bothered to watch another football show. Of course, there's many ways they could improve it, but it seems they are unwilling to.

I absolutely hate MOTD, the so called pundicts genuinly have no clue about modern day football and its very embarrasing to watch.
I personally love Match of the Day and all the banter on it - it is the best football program (which is on the BBC/ITV/C4/Channel Five, etc. in my opinion and I don't see why everyone hates it. What is it to do with this thread, though?

What is it to do with this thread, though?

Because everyone is explaining how **** pundits seem to be, to be honest, the pundits are better on MoTD than FLS, but that isn't much of an achievement, because they are ****.

I would rather a shorter programme, without all the 'analysis', considering the time it is on, I would rather they just showed extended highlights of say one game per league, and then the goals/red cards/important **** from other games in said league following on from that extended game, mainly because at the time of night they have it on, I just want to go to bed, I cba to sit up waiting to hear how Claridge feels about.. well.. frankly anything. I now watch all the highlights on the BBC home page during the week.

In fairness I love the banter of MOTD2 :D especially with no Adrian Chiles :)

Because everyone is explaining how **** pundits seem to be, to be honest, the pundits are better on MoTD than FLS, but that isn't much of an achievement, because they are ****.

I would rather a shorter programme, without all the 'analysis', considering the time it is on, I would rather they just showed extended highlights of say one game per league, and then the goals/red cards/important **** from other games in said league following on from that extended game, mainly because at the time of night they have it on, I just want to go to bed, I cba to sit up waiting to hear how Claridge feels about.. well.. frankly anything. I now watch all the highlights on the BBC home page during the week.
I agree 100% with what you said! I hate it when it goes on and on about games which I really don't care about and then talk for ages on it (especially as it's Steve Claridge).

I'd rather they just get on with all the matches and do a few slightly extended games (but still not too long) because it is the Lower Leagues and there's not as many fans/viewers as the Premier League.

In fairness I love the banter of MOTD2 :D especially with no Adrian Chiles :)
I agree. Match of the Day (especially 2) is quite funny at times and the pundits are quite good. However, Adrian Chiles annoyed me greatly and was a poor pundit.

dont diss steve claridge, he is still banging the goals in at 42 near me lol

Heard that the Football league show wont air anymore, true ?

Used to watch the FLS show, but then got tired of it really quickly.

Netbusters is far better, even though it's not directly aimed at the 72 clubs.

hopefully, if it is cancelled, itv will make some kind of program to show the goals

I agree with you! Once I was going through my sky planner and had seen that someone recorded it. I was in tears!

The show will finish at the end of this season.

awwyea.jpg

actually I don't care because Leeds are going up this season......
;)