Is it just me..

For anybody who's dissapointed at the loss of the FL Show, because they like watching their teams goals etc- Download your teams 'player'. I believe it works out for less than a £1 a week, and you can get live commentary on all your teams games, plus 5/6 minutes of highlights on every match. There's also interviews with managers, players etc and some fun extras [There's the Argyle 2011 X-Factor on ours]- Some of the money you pay for it, also goes to the club. And if I pay for Argyle Player, using the same username & password I can also go onto Sheffield United/Charlton/Torquay etc, and watch their highlights :)

For anybody who's dissapointed at the loss of the FL Show, because they like watching their teams goals etc- Download your teams 'player'. I believe it works out for less than a £1 a week, and you can get live commentary on all your teams games, plus 5/6 minutes of highlights on every match. There's also interviews with managers, players etc and some fun extras [There's the Argyle 2011 X-Factor on ours]- Some of the money you pay for it, also goes to the club. And if I pay for Argyle Player, using the same username & password I can also go onto Sheffield United/Charlton/Torquay etc, and watch their highlights :)

I got it a couple of months ago with a free trial but didn't renew because I'm from Yorkshire which makes me tight.