Is Lukaku worth it?

• Thread starter Thread starter jcm28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 23K

jcm28

Reaction score
Ive been thinking on wether to buy Lukaku from bayern munich. He's 16 and apparently is going to be a good striker. Has anyone here bought him? Will he be good in the future?

Nice finishing and heading. thanks alot.

no probs mate he was my player when i started this save with bolton but i left before he got old enough for 1st team football. he did score on his premiership debut with me and i am on his favourd personal so may try and sign him again soon.

He's sensational right now in my game! Just started an AC Milan game and have him up front with Pato as a Targetman. At 16 years old only, hes got 12 goals in 10 games so far (not including friendlys) unreal! hope he keeps it up.

he turned out to be the best player in my save. i was united and he played for barca, scored a hat-trick in champions league final against me, in the 4th season, so i buy him on every save i have now

I have bought him, and he is doing very very well in under 19s at R Madrid. Have just loaned him out to Fulham, he's getting a couple of games over there, keen to see how he cuts it at the Premiership...

He's still young though. What I can say is that his stats shoot up very quickly...

From Bayern? He plays at Anderlecht, mate :) Surprised no one's heard of him, he's scored 10 goals in 18 Belgian top flight league matches this season and he's 16. Insane!

From Bayern? He plays at Anderlecht, mate :) Surprised no one's heard of him, he's scored 10 goals in 18 Belgian top flight league matches this season and he's 16. Insane!
as soon as i start a new game he always signs for bayern :S

He's just scored a hattrick against Liverpool whilst on loan at Fulham...

Love him already ;-)

He's currently in Sevilla Under 19s in my game, which is at the end of the 3rd season going into the 4th. I think I will sign him, what does he usually go for? Says he is worth £4M at the moment, and has a minimum release clause of £10M.

What position do you guys play him in? He looks immense.

on 10.1/10.2 he is a good buy. on 10.3 patch just buy him, give them whatever they ask for. he becomes the best striker on the game with finishing, compusure heading, off the ball, strength all 20. friggin insane player!!

I rested most of my key players ahead of a CL knock-out match, started with 16 year old Lukaku and he scored two goals :)

Back