Is Lukaku worth it?

• Thread starter Thread starter jcm28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 23K
Had him in my previos save , became by far the best striker in the game, better then dzeko , neymar, . even balotelli i'd say . SI imporved him A LOT with the new 10.3 patch.

Is he meant to start with a 9-10 month cruciate injury or have I just had bad luck? He sounded perfect for me... Only just started

i want him on my team next season he gonna have some price tag though im in 2011 and he banging them in for Anderleacht

in my 4th season i decided to get him at the age of 20 for my Everton team, i never buy players like these that everyone knows about ect ect but i thought i have alot of money (did not need any new real players) so i bought him to see what he becomes! i loaned him to Middlesbrough in Championship and this is what he has done for them so far! (he will replace Berbatov as he is now 33 and still a magician) looking good! ;)
View attachment 53325

Raikan you always seem to have the best skins, what is that one?
And where can i get it from?
Thanks.

i want him on my team next season he gonna have some price tag though im in 2011 and he banging them in for Anderleacht

In the 2011-2012 season in January cost me 19 million to buy him. He's worth it though :) Great player.

1st season got him on loan with celtic with an option to buy of 5.75M, scored 15 goals and he always came on off the bench, always a match winner, currently just started managing man utd at the start of the 3rd season, took him with me hes still amazing, can play at any level

he's doing a great job for my FC Porto .. scored 20 goals and 1O asts in 26 apps IN 2012-2013

To be honest the opening question is a bit like saying 'is ******** grandmas wrong?'

A solid yes. Unless your a grandad, then it's fine.

He is by far the best youngster in the game in my opinion, he can play as target man or a poacher, and he scores goals for fun and gets loads of assists, and this is when he is only 16/17, currently I have him in my 2015/16 season, he's 22 year's old, and is probably the 2nd best player in the world after some magic wonderkid regen.

By far a definate purchase imo, considering he cost me £12million and now he is worth £18million.

To be honest the opening question is a bit like saying 'is ******** grandmas wrong?'
who says there is anything wrong with that???? :D

2nd sesson bought him for 8 mill
1st sesson in prem scored 22 goals 28 apperances 2nd sesson hes my second top with 18 from 22 scorer with most people bye dzeko but i bye him hes as good and so much cheaper

Aye get kadlec aswell, he becomes just as good in my opinion and only costs 2mill. Pompey save i ended up buying him for £25m in 2013.

i am playing him as a lone striker, what is the best way to play him?

yes yes yes!!!! Hes worth it so many assists not to mention his finishing ability second to none :)

Man Utd pre-season 2010/11 and he's got 15 goals in 6 games.

Back