Is Lukaku worth it?

• Thread starter Thread starter jcm28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 23K
He does get alot of injuries tho only down side haven't quite got a full season out of him yet

Heeeeelp! im trying to sign him now but they wont budge on a decent price, hes valued at £6.25m. I have £8.3m and ive offered £8.25m, 50% of the next sale and also £5m after 20 goals. they have just come back to me and said they want £25m! plus £5.25m after scoring 20 goals, anyone know how much they would accept below that?

Heeeeelp! im trying to sign him now but they wont budge on a decent price, hes valued at £6.25m. I have £8.3m and ive offered £8.25m, 50% of the next sale and also £5m after 20 goals. they have just come back to me and said they want £25m! plus £5.25m after scoring 20 goals, anyone know how much they would accept below that?

I can usually get him for about 11-14m in the first season. It"s a tough buy but it should be worth it

Think it worth paying about £30m for him?he is turning 20 in my game. And btw,hat role dk h guys play him in?

I signed him straight away in my Spurs game. and gave him his debut immediately as I had injuries I beat Man Utd 3-0 he scored two!! Just when I thought I was going to go on and have an amazing season I came back down to earth with a bump, losing 2-1 to Wolves!

on the earlier patches he turns out ok, but with the 10.3 patch his potential rating sores, not gona say what it is though ;)

GOt this guy for 10M in my 1st season (doing the 80M challenge) Scored a few, not worth 80M tho. Loaned him out for a season or 1M to Atl. Madrid, scored 4 in 5. Got him back, loaned out again cause all my strikers got 15+ goals last season so idk who to remove :)

by the time he turns 22-23 he will be a scoring machine , anyway look at his finishing at just 16 yo , and his stats increase considerably, best target man in the game in my oppinion

when ever i buy him he always seems to get a broken ankle and is out for a few months, has this happened to anybody else?

I got him in the first season and played him straight away alongside torres for liverpool, he finished the season with 34 goals, four infront of torres :P

turns out to be one of the best strikers in the game you can buy him for 8 millon and sell him for 50

Had him in Athletico in the future as a lone striker Target Man with wingers supporting him and giving the ball to his head, Crazy Goalscorrer.

Got Lukaku on loan in my Wolves save, with a 5mil agreed price. after about 5 games into the season, I bid the 5mil and got him, he's crazy good as a target man in my three strikers, puts so many through for Ronaldo ;)

first season with me at liverpool, he has been a beast so far,
lukakud.png

mainly coming on as a second half sub for torres.

can i just say that there are two lukaku's in the game :P the one which is the wonderkid is the one which starts with 17 finishing, and also you will know cause if you have a look at the screenshots his first name changes one of them have the appostraphie (spelling) above one of the letters and the wonderkid dosent have an appostraphie on his name :'(

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

that guy isnt the real one :P

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

this guy isnt the real one :'(

This is Lukaku in 2019-20
I had him during his spell with Valencia
Got him on free
He was brilliant when played, didnt play him much till 2015-16 cuz my formation was pretty much 4-5-1 and with david villa in the squad well need i say more??
but i left for chelsea 2016-17 and as you can see snapped up by inter milan for 30m!!!

I'm currently Belgium manager in my story. Romelu is just beginning to become world-class, scoring 5 goals in my last 2 internationals.

Check his stats - he's insane!!!

View attachment 94474

on 10.3 with a PA of 199/200...ya just can't argue with figures like that

would be a great signing, i made the mistake of signing babacar instead of him who is very very similar (both have great finishing, heading, strength and are tall and weigh lots!). babacar has turned into a wonderkid and is a really good player - but nowhere near lukaku.

he's one of the best strikers in the game from what i can see, in the target man mould.

Back