Is Lukaku worth it?

• Thread starter Thread starter jcm28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 23K
Heeeeelp! im trying to sign him now but they wont budge on a decent price, hes valued at £6.25m. I have £8.3m and ive offered £8.25m, 50% of the next sale and also £5m after 20 goals. they have just come back to me and said they want £25m! plus £5.25m after scoring 20 goals, anyone know how much they would accept below that?

can u post a screenshot of him?? if not wot finishing does he have? cause u might not be looking at the right one cause there are 2 lukaku's in some peoples games :S

can u post a screenshot of him?? if not wot finishing does he have? cause u might not be looking at the right one cause there are 2 lukaku's in some peoples games :S

What if theres only 1 Lukaku in your game? does that mean its the right one?

Simple, buy him

he's a 171 on potential on FMRTE in one of my save

Last edited:
The guy is a beast and can be played from young, he will score goals for fun

What if theres only 1 Lukaku in your game? does that mean its the right one?
yes, if you have 1 it is the right one. I believe the other one is his brother

He is quality i bought him from Fiorentina in 2015 for £45m, im now in 2017 on my Hoff save and here's his stats:

well i must say (i have just been approached by Atletico in 2012 after doing wonders with Dinamo Kiev) i am going to be using him for the 1st time in my Fm10 history, this is what he looks like at the moment and will update a screenshot after each season or so.. (pretty pathetic history, tad waste of talent)
View attachment 95194View attachment 95195

Raikan, what patch are you on?

10.1 Dunc, why? i like having the players where they were at the start of last season, makes it more realistic for me to be honest :D

I was just wondering, he is much better in the 10.3 patch. Your one has 16 finishing, where as he starts with 17 in 10.3 :)

Still good in the 10.1 patch tho.

10.1 Dunc, why? i like having the players where they were at the start of last season, makes it more realistic for me to be honest :D
Here he is in mid-2012 on 10.3, absolutely immense.

918_25.png

Overshadowed Rooney and Pato in terms of goals scored, which is spectacular. Benzema's injured for 2 months so don't count that.

355_Real_2C.F.png

I'm playing 3 strikers and I'm wondering where I should play Lukaku? atm I play him as a complete forward on the left, but he doesn't seem to get many chances.

Possibly play him as Complete Forward/Target Man in the centre? Meaning he has an option on either side of him to lay it off to?

I'm playing 3 strikers and I'm wondering where I should play Lukaku? atm I play him as a complete forward on the left, but he doesn't seem to get many chances.

I play him as a poacher on the left. If you have two other good strikers he will be even better, stats above :)

However he will also do reasonably well as an attacking target man in the center

I play him as a poacher on the left. If you have two other good strikers he will be even better, stats above :)

However he will also do reasonably well as an attacking target man in the center

I already have a tall target man in the centre, if I didn't I would play Lukaku there.

Poacher on the left it is then. :)

Yeah hes not doing too bad, its the start of the season so I'm not expecting much for atleast 1-2 months.

EDIT: Just scored 2 against Man Utd, I love this kid :)

Last edited:
Back