Is my 360 Fcuked?

Kris

Reaction score
I came home last night and turned on my 360 and 3/4 red lights came up instead of green lights and i wasnt getting a picture, I checked everything at the back and the tv and nothing was out of place

is my 360 fcuked?

The three "flashing red lights" have been nicknamed in these articles, as well as by the general public, as the "Red Ring of Death/Doom" ("RROD"), the "Red Light of Doom" ("RLOD") or the "Three Red Lights" ("3RL").

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems

have a quick look around the net about it , ive seen a bit about it before i think it is ****** but if its under warranty you should be fine

I came home last night and turned on my 360 and 3/4 red lights came up instead of green lights and i wasnt getting a picture, I checked everything at the back and the tv and nothing was out of place

is my 360 fcuked?

Yes Kris it's ******, all xboxs now have a 1 year warranty for every other problem the 360 could occur but has a 3 year warranty for the ring of death. Either use the online service to set up a repair or ring xbox customer services and do it that way.

Unlutty mayte. :knockout:

Mine hasn't had the RROD yet after 2 1/2 years so fingers crossed :)

haha Ring of Doom

Oh well Kris, looks like you'll have to make do with your PS3, your Wii and whatever else you've got :p

can i have the free month of xbox live they give you as compo kris :)

stop scrounging for free xbox live and just buy it you nuisance

huad yer wheest sam, iirc you took wes's free month

After his xbox fell over my friends flashed with the Ring of Death, or whatever, but worked fine after fiddling with the wires in the back....

But unlucky

After his xbox fell over my friends flashed with the Ring of Death, or whatever, but worked fine after fiddling with the wires in the back....

But unlucky

Think that would of been 4 lights and not 3. The 4 lights appear when the Xbox isn't connected properly.

balls, going to take it to a guy next month when i have money again :( i also need to pay for that wireless thing now the 360 is nowhere near the router

Why waste money when Microsoft will fix it for free? :bigeyes:

its under a 1 year warranty, but for the ring of death its under a 3 year warranty, so it will be kris.

You wont need recepit or that either, when my ps2 broke i just gave them the serial number and they could tell if it was udner warranty (warranty had expired but they thought it was still udner warranty :p)

well when i get the net back ill give them an email :)

cheers for your help guys

mobile internet :O i get 3 hours free every month