Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Is Pes 2011 better than Fifa 11?

Reaction score
pes- Pro Evo Soccer 11,
I have fifa 11 for ps3 and it aint brill tbh but i was wonderin is Pro Evo any better

Reaction score
I Have both, I like Pro Evo, but I love FIFA so I would definately say Fifa

Reaction score
No...I played both demos and PES was an absolute farce so I bought FIFA base on it.

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
Its your own personal oppinion but me i Play FIFA :)

Reaction score
the only problem i see with pro evo is the club badges but with fifa their r a few problems

Reaction score
Its all about opinions. But I have always prefered fifa ;)

Reaction score
FIFA is good because it's realistic and it's online game play is far superior.
but I love PES because it's just way more fun and the tournaments it has are better. I prefer playing against AI on PES.

Reaction score
Fifa does **** me off to ****....but I keep going back on it oO)

I

iNickStuff

No...I played both demos and PES was an absolute farce so I bought FIFA base on it.
You cannot base your opinion on a game through a demo. They are not complete replicas of what the full game is to be. The last two-three FIFA's have had demos that turn out to not be like the full game. Not just by the limited amount of features on the demo, but the actual gameplay.

I have played the PES11 demo, and found it more enjoyable than the FIFA 11 demo, but bought FIFA 11 because I found it more fluid and a lot more easier. Even though I have played PES11 before - the full game that is.

Reaction score
You cannot base your opinion on a game through a demo. They are not complete replicas of what the full game is to be. The last two-three FIFA's have had demos that turn out to not be like the full game. Not just by the limited amount of features on the demo, but the actual gameplay.

I have played the PES11 demo, and found it more enjoyable than the FIFA 11 demo, but bought FIFA 11 because I found it more fluid and a lot more easier. Even though I have played PES11 before - the full game that is.
Well really thats the main thing I can base it on apart from reviews....and I thought the PES one was utter BS and the FIFA one was great and I have not been disappointed.

Reaction score
All they need to do is update all the transfers and attributes from PES 6 and release that. I would buy it straight away!

Dont care about gfx, just give me PES6 updated

I

iNickStuff

Well really thats the main thing I can base it on apart from reviews....and I thought the PES one was utter BS and the FIFA one was great and I have not been disappointed.
Well, that's you and your side, but really, you should play both before you really call the other one utter BS or a farce. You may like FIFA, and that's understandable, but - play the full game.

... just saying.

Reaction score
Well, that's you and your side, but really, you should play both before you really call the other one utter BS or a farce. You may like FIFA, and that's understandable, but - play the full game.

... just saying.
I said the DEMO was a farce and utter bs not the full game ;)

ORVP
Reaction score
Fifa has been better for a number of years now sadly as PES has been pretty bad and this year is no exception :S