Is Pes 2011 better than Fifa 11?

Arshavi2

Reaction score
pes- Pro Evo Soccer 11,
I have fifa 11 for ps3 and it aint brill tbh but i was wonderin is Pro Evo any better

I Have both, I like Pro Evo, but I love FIFA so I would definately say Fifa

No...I played both demos and PES was an absolute farce so I bought FIFA base on it.

Its your own personal oppinion but me i Play FIFA :)

the only problem i see with pro evo is the club badges but with fifa their r a few problems

Its all about opinions. But I have always prefered fifa ;)

FIFA is good because it's realistic and it's online game play is far superior.
but I love PES because it's just way more fun and the tournaments it has are better. I prefer playing against AI on PES.

Fifa does **** me off to ****....but I keep going back on it oO)

No...I played both demos and PES was an absolute farce so I bought FIFA base on it.

You cannot base your opinion on a game through a demo. They are not complete replicas of what the full game is to be. The last two-three FIFA's have had demos that turn out to not be like the full game. Not just by the limited amount of features on the demo, but the actual gameplay.

I have played the PES11 demo, and found it more enjoyable than the FIFA 11 demo, but bought FIFA 11 because I found it more fluid and a lot more easier. Even though I have played PES11 before - the full game that is.

You cannot base your opinion on a game through a demo. They are not complete replicas of what the full game is to be. The last two-three FIFA's have had demos that turn out to not be like the full game. Not just by the limited amount of features on the demo, but the actual gameplay.

I have played the PES11 demo, and found it more enjoyable than the FIFA 11 demo, but bought FIFA 11 because I found it more fluid and a lot more easier. Even though I have played PES11 before - the full game that is.

Well really thats the main thing I can base it on apart from reviews....and I thought the PES one was utter BS and the FIFA one was great and I have not been disappointed.

All they need to do is update all the transfers and attributes from PES 6 and release that. I would buy it straight away!

Dont care about gfx, just give me PES6 updated

Well really thats the main thing I can base it on apart from reviews....and I thought the PES one was utter BS and the FIFA one was great and I have not been disappointed.

Well, that's you and your side, but really, you should play both before you really call the other one utter BS or a farce. You may like FIFA, and that's understandable, but - play the full game.

... just saying.

Well, that's you and your side, but really, you should play both before you really call the other one utter BS or a farce. You may like FIFA, and that's understandable, but - play the full game.

... just saying.

I said the DEMO was a farce and utter bs not the full game ;)

Fifa has been better for a number of years now sadly as PES has been pretty bad and this year is no exception :S