Is Pes 2011 better than Fifa 11?

PES Is Awful...
- hardly any proper names of clubs or kits
- players movement is so unrealistic
- commentary is rubbish
- shooting is diabolical.. it just is soo unrealistic

ive tried to understand why people say PES is better and all i can think of is the
Champions league and Europa League game modes..

apart from that its an awful game

I agree with you my brother bought the game and the only good thing is champions league and europa league other than that its complete bollocks. You missed one thing off the **** list though penalties

To sum it up. No. FIFA 11 runs rings around PES2011

PES Is Awful...
- commentary is rubbish

ive tried to understand why people say PES is better and all i can think of is the

Well people prefer pro evolution because the gameplay is better, thats always been the one thing pro evo has had over Fifa.
People who dislike the pro evolution gameplay normally dislike it because they suck at it, or not played it at high difficulty setting like you should in all football games.

- hardly any proper names of clubs or kits - This can be fixed with an option file, true it cant compete with EA's teams and Licences, but you can have all the teams and kits for major European leagues.

- players movement is so unrealistic - I'm confident this is because when ever you tried the game, you had it set on ameatuer. Its a completely different game on Top Player setting.

- commentary is rubbish - Yeah its not great, the commentary on Fifa is also bugged, some things say are not happening in the match.

- shooting is diabolical.. it just is soo unrealistic - The shooting is excellent, harder to master but you have more control over were you shot goes. The shooting is unrealistic on both games because they are video games.

Finally Be a Legend completely wipes the floor with Be a Pro, there is so much more to be a legend.
PES is clearly the better game this time round

It comes down to opinion in the end.

My opinion is that FIFA > PES however there are plenty of people who will disagree. it comes down to preference and opinion.

PES Is Awful...
- commentary is rubbish

Pes graphics on PC are excellent, and the game is very easily modded, to get the right kits, badges etc - I did it last year, and got the right kits and badges....

Pes had a massive overhaul this year in gameplay and its paying off.. This year is just the base, next year will be the real deal.

I have both and i enjoy PES far more than Fifa, Pes does have a steep learning curve though.. Maybe 15 games in before you really start seeing the philosophy.

I've always been a FIFA Fan, and objectively, PES was better than FIFA on computer, but not on consoles.

But this time, FIFA is better...
FIFA 11 is definetely better than PES 11 (my opinion & objective opinion)

I always preffered PES then FIFA ... but FIFA 09,10,11 are from other universe to PES ... It's incredible how one game can progress in 2,3 years ... PES is awfull since 2008 ... -.-''

I always preffered PES then FIFA ... but FIFA 09,10,11 are from other universe to PES ... It's incredible how one game can progress in 2,3 years ... PES is awfull since 2008 ... -.-''
True (istina, kolega iz Hrvatske)...
------------------------------------------------------

Since PES 2009 you can always score goals the same way on top player difficulty

You go through the wings, they don't foul you, you cross it in and the attacker heads it into goal...

IMO PES 2011 is better.. The only thing that i do not like about PES 2011 is the commentary. Kits and team names and transfers can be downloaded from some websites. It is harder to score in pes 2011, but doesnt it makes the game more fun?

IMO PES 2011 is better.. The only thing that i do not like about PES 2011 is the commentary. Kits and team names and transfers can be downloaded from some websites. It is harder to score in pes 2011, but doesnt it makes the game more fun?

You're joking right?

FIFA for me but it gets sooo boring. Theres always a pass on across goal for a tap in a n everyone knows excatly where they can score from and not. They need to sort it out so stuff changes instead of the same thing over and over.

Well people prefer pro evolution because the gameplay is better, thats always been the one thing pro evo has had over Fifa.
People who dislike the pro evolution gameplay normally dislike it because they suck at it, or not played it at high difficulty setting like you should in all football games.

- hardly any proper names of clubs or kits - This can be fixed with an option file, true it cant compete with EA's teams and Licences, but you can have all the teams and kits for major European leagues.

- players movement is so unrealistic - I'm confident this is because when ever you tried the game, you had it set on ameatuer. Its a completely different game on Top Player setting.

- commentary is rubbish - Yeah its not great, the commentary on Fifa is also bugged, some things say are not happening in the match.

- shooting is diabolical.. it just is soo unrealistic - The shooting is excellent, harder to master but you have more control over were you shot goes. The shooting is unrealistic on both games because they are video games.

Finally Be a Legend completely wipes the floor with Be a Pro, there is so much more to be a legend.
PES is clearly the better game this time round

On PC i agree
- For me PES have better gameplay than FIFA, try use top player mode then and play against Barca...
- Licence, you can handle it easely....
- Shooting in PES for are more realistic, factors include is player position,speed, angle, gesture, interruption by opponent.
- Become a legend only sucks at the transfers, and schedule is the main issue ...
- Believe it of not, you can also use the FIFA commentators into PES ....

Last edited:
i personally like fifa 11 more, cuz of the licesning and the varieties its has
but pes anit bad also, its good for pc's which are somewhat weak,like mines :(

fifa 11 lags in my pc.