Is Pes 2011 better than Fifa 11?

Its all about opinions. But I have always prefered fifa ;)

Exactly, depends what you're used to really, but I think PES is atrocious personally. FIFA is good online but the AI needs a fair bit of improving.

i could say FIFA 11.. PES is just having developped but not good enough though

used to be a FIFA man but then converted to PES until PES 6, which was awesome. The converted back to FIFA due to PES not being too great anymore

used to be a FIFA man but then converted to PES until PES 6, which was awesome. The converted back to FIFA due to PES not being too great anymore

I agree completely, Pes has been a let down since 07 so now, I prefer Fifa

PES, FIFA and its micro pauses are doing my head in cant enjoy a match without it and EA are wankers releasing an update out to fix the problem and it didnt even :mad:, Also rumours got it there not releasing a transfer update either. Any truth?

pes- Pro Evo Soccer 11,
I have fifa 11 for ps3 and it aint brill tbh but i was wonderin is Pro Evo any better

in short, yes PES is better........

PES as better AI and gameplay, (most important) and the the BAL mode is on PES is far better than be a pro on Fifa
Get yourself an option file off the net to get the badges and kits for Pro Evo though its worth it

PES has been falling behind FIFA for quite a few years now :S

PES, FIFA and its micro pauses are doing my head in cant enjoy a match without it and EA are wankers releasing an update out to fix the problem and it didnt even :mad:, Also rumours got it there not releasing a transfer update either. Any truth?

got an email from EA sports and it had a title that said 'things to expect in future' or something to that effect and transfer update was on that list (said February sometime) so I would think those rumours are not true

Both of the games are pretty bad. PES is showing a lot more potential though.

PES has been a big dissapointment until this year. Really like both but this year PES just edges it

i have both games
i prefer FIFA because i feel it looks and feels more realistic.
PES is still way behind imo

they both suck :(
I agree. I don't really like either of them TBH. When I play either of them I just end up getting ****** off. There are some people in this thread that are saying these games are 'realistic'. Ehm... Just no... :S

Goes back and forth in my opinion. I think FIFA has the better gameplay but PES has better game modes. PES feels too arcade-y to me so I tend to stick with FIFA.

UT on FIFA is pretty good though. :)

PES Is Awful...
- hardly any proper names of clubs or kits
- players movement is so unrealistic
- commentary is rubbish
- shooting is diabolical.. it just is soo unrealistic

ive tried to understand why people say PES is better and all i can think of is the
Champions league and Europa League game modes..

apart from that its an awful game

All you need is.... a ps2+ pes 6+ 20 odd cans of beer+ Robert Carlos+ Adriano+ the shoot button

= the best fun on a football game you will ever have.

In a nutshell - No. And I'm a massive Pro-head.

PES 5 or PES 6.

Rafael Sobis was a ML animal in Pro 6.