Is there any one who still plays this game without fm genie scout?

Pisarenko

Reaction score
I am sitting home, playing fm and caught myself thinking, is there still any man anywhere in the world who still plays this game without fm genie scout? (H)

i do, i don't even have it downloaded! :)

Man i think that, genie scout ruined beauty of fm when he came out...
Personaly i cant start playing this game without it, he is like a drug man... With that program everything is easy... But i want to go back an play without scout again... I need to find way how to play without it, again! :p

never downloaded it, prefer the game to be as realistic as possible

Man i think that, genie scout ruined beauty of fm when he came out...
Personaly i cant start playing this game without it, he is like a drug man... With that program everything is easy... But i want to go back an play without scout again... I need to find way how to play without it, again! :p

Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > Uninstall

Yeah man, and i start to play without it, and after 3h i am downloading it again and instaling... I need someone to give me a good and interesting chalenge to get my self to play without scout... Some good lower reputation team or i dont know...

Only used it on my training test seasons this year. Makes the game more fun finding your own players. :)

Never used it, never want to. Like others have said much more fun finding your own players and playing as realistically as possible.

Man? Check.
Never used Genie Scout before? Check

:D

don't use it, don't see the point in it
the game is easy as it is, no need for extra help

There are plenty of people who don't use it but plenty of people do and there is nothing wrong with that.

Personally I like finding good young players on my own (well.... getting my scouts to find them) and then taking a gamble on them.

Genie Scout? I still have the fog of war tick box ticked (renamed in recent editions to something like 'hide attributes of obscure players until they have been scouted')

Genie scout makes a save so boring.

Only use it for BaP games to find out reputation. Never use it in a game i actually play as it takes the fun out of the game.

Never used it myself. I know quite a few people who don't actually.

Genie Scout? I still have the fog of war tick box ticked (renamed in recent editions to something like 'hide attributes of obscure players until they have been scouted')

Genie scout makes a save so boring.

Same here.

Have never used it, and never will. Don't need it with my army of top notch scouts all over the world. Like people said, would just make it too dam boring for me.

I don't either. No Genie Scout, no downloaded tactics and no downloaded training. The fun is doing it all myself witht he in game tools. Using those is like... go watch a game played by others.

Then again each has a point. Training schedules if you want to play a manager that lets training in other hands, tactics if you are more in the... don't know the english equivalent position of director deportivo, the genie scout could fit for Spanish kind of manager, but then, since it gives real quality I think it fails on giving out that kind of game and the way would be go by scout reports without looking stats.

Yeah man, and i start to play without it, and after 3h i am downloading it again and instaling... I need someone to give me a good and interesting chalenge to get my self to play without scout... Some good lower reputation team or i dont know...

As I've said more than once, the most entertaining and more fulfilling kind of game is taking a third tier team and manage it in a meticulous non spending sprees way.

Well, I just used it to check regens.