Is there any one who still plays this game without fm genie scout?

Ok, so there is still a lot of people who dont use genie scout... :D
Now, is there any one who can tell me what attributes are important for every position on field? Or give me some link where i can read about it...

Since I think the scouting system is lacklustre in FM(Though I have no idea how to really improve it), I use Genie Scout. Not really fussed, I know it's cheating but it doesn't make it less fun for me so I'm happy.

Besides, finding coaches without Genie Scout? Pass.

I use only use genie when I need a specific position, with limited funds.

I started using it after my scout highly recommended this regen from Barca, had a 4.5 star potential rating, so i signed him for like £10m, and he was terrible, biggest waste of money ever, nobody would buy him when i transfer listed him, so i had to let him go on a free transfer. Ever since then, i haven't trusted my own scouts, so i use Genie Scout

What is a genie scout? does it find all the best players?

Since I think the scouting system is lacklustre in FM(Though I have no idea how to really improve it), I use Genie Scout. Not really fussed, I know it's cheating but it doesn't make it less fun for me so I'm happy.

Besides, finding coaches without Genie Scout? Pass.

Only real thing it's good for tbh, regens are easy to find if you know where to look.

What is a genie scout? does it find all the best players?

You load up your save data on it and you can then search through all the staff/players.
It shows you all their current stats along with their CA and PA values.
It also gives you an estimate as to how good they'll be in what positions.

Only real thing it's good for tbh, regens are easy to find if you know where to look.

okay thanks

You load up your save data on it and you can then search through all the staff/players.
It shows you all their current stats along with their CA and PA values.
It also gives you an estimate as to how good they'll be in what positions.

Anyone that actually enjoys the challenge of the game, and not winning every match through 'cheating' plays without genie scout.

I have never used it in a game I was taking seriously :) Used in joke games though

I wouldn't dream of using genie cause if you just win then fm becomse truly boring. Youre the loser if you cheat.

what is it actually?
I never use it and have a lot of fun, but I am curious about it. After I installed it , what happen? Can I dis-function the genie scout anytime I want? or need to uninstall the whole FM?

what is it actually?
I never use it and have a lot of fun, but I am curious about it. After I installed it , what happen? Can I dis-function the genie scout anytime I want? or need to uninstall the whole FM?

It's just a small program, no installing needed. You just open it up, load your save file from FM and bam. You get your info.

Yes, FMRTE is where it's at :p

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

I wouldn't dream of using genie cause if you just win then fm becomse truly boring. Youre the loser if you cheat.

Not sure how people cheating in a singleplayer game would affect you in any way. Get over yourself.

Add me to the list of people who have never used it. I spent enough time assembling my scouting team (along with the rest of my handpicked staff of backroom ninjas) that I expect them to go out and find me quality players. Besides, shelling out millions on the occasional dud just makes the game more realistic...

Yes i know what it is, but i can honestly say ive never used it :) mostly because i dont know how to but still ;)

downloaded it once, could not be arsed to keep with takes the fun out of when you haggle prices etc.