Is there any one who still plays this game without fm genie scout?

Man it helps a lot finding coaches, players, regens... But there is no passion...
@Dunc Man do you have some training schedule with less categories to choose? :))

Can you suggest me some interesting team to manage? To help me do my rehab of genie scou... :D

I used it before, but i got bored, the game was to easy, so i never used it again
i would like that on FM 2012 you can hide all the stats from the players so you can only know how good a player is when you get scout reports and when you look at his statistic
i don't want to buy always great players because they're stats are great, i want to have some flops, just like in real life
it would make the game much more realistic and more fun/harder to play

kinda anoys me to see people talking about some one's PA and CA from Genie Scout and then getting the best talents, whilst it is much more fun and challenging to get them yourself from that small club in that tiny country...

Man i think that, genie scout ruined beauty of fm when he came out...
Personaly i cant start playing this game without it, he is like a drug man... With that program everything is easy... But i want to go back an play without scout again... I need to find way how to play without it, again! :p

Throw you laptop/computer out the window and go buy Football Manager 11 Handheld and a PSP ;D

I have it downloaded but I don't really use it all the time now, I find it's just a cheap stake, all what I really uses it for is to see the best to buy price of players and ability, but as I said I don't use it all the time.

I downloaded it once and found it way too confusing to use :L

So to summarize, the answer to the title of this thread is....

Yes there is a massive amount of people who still play this game without fm genie scout! :D

I didn't know what it was and tried it and now i just can't play without it. really sucks

yeah never used it. Although last year I downloaded it to see what my rep was when I hit the year 2030. Have no need. I let my scouts give reports on people, but I just love to actually find the people myself.

Isn't too much need for it, if you get decent scouts in they'll find a lot of decent players.
And if you know when the regens come you can easily just comb the teams in the league for them, Argentina and Brazil only really have 10-12 teams that get regens half the time, 5 minutes and you've got yourself a scout report on them all.
Less hassle than saving, loading up genie scout then searching.

I have it downloaded though, sometimes use it to check on certain players that i've sold or didn't bother buying. Never use it to find players with though, scouts do it all.

Never used it, never will, it just ruins the excitement of the game tbh.

never used never will

pointless add on imo

Never use it, still play with the fog of war. i rely on my crack team of scouts.

hide player attributes or something. on the start up page