Is this an ANTI-ENGLISH directive???

No..
You are not wondering what everybody thinks if you make a moronic statement like that.
It's paranoid bullshit of the highest order and it's just another excuse to use if England fall flat on their face.

Platini is a legend and I wish he was my Dad. (H)
If Platini was your dad it would simply be yet another reason to hate him as far as im concerned.

Platini is not on my good side him and Blatter are the most hated in football for me they are more hated than Man City, Pool and Chelsea. (thats my opinion its not a fact)

the only thing that annoys me is that english players cant swear at refs fair enough, but i saw ronaldo, toure, eboue, deco and even more in other matches(foreign players) swear in english and nothing happens. absolute disgrace.

Honestly think that the rugby rules should be reintroduced. I thought they were working well. Dissent? Ten yards further back son and we'll take it to the penalty spot if needed. Foul and abusive language can already be penalised under the existing laws of the game and I'd like to see it enforced where appropriate.

Ever heard the way players speak to the ref at rugby matches? Only the captain is entitled to speak to him to query a decision and he calls him 'sir' and makes his point politely and gets clarification of how the ref is seeing the game.

Calls for an effort by players, managers and referees but I think it would be very worthwhile. Oh and retrospective bans for players who simulate would be nice too.
Amen

I really think that the players should be banned from surrounding the referee, and only the captain and maybe the person involved should speak to the ref.
In rugby the ref will tell the captain: X has made a few dodgy tackles, cut it out. and the captain tells him and it stops

Also stopping the clock when the ball is out of play is really needed, its well known that the ball is only in play for 70% the time but there is only 5 mins max stoppage time. this is a farce.

Why can't blatter or whoever accept that video replays should be used, in all the other sports they do not undermine the officials or take up the time that he thinks they do. how can he keep on stopping this obvious improvement to the game.

Amen

I really think that the players should be banned from surrounding the referee, and only the captain and maybe the person involved should speak to the ref.
In rugby the ref will tell the captain: X has made a few dodgy tackles, cut it out. and the captain tells him and it stops

Also stopping the clock when the ball is out of play is really needed, its well known that the ball is only in play for 70% the time but there is only 5 mins max stoppage time. this is a farce.

Why can't blatter or whoever accept that video replays should be used, in all the other sports they do not undermine the officials or take up the time that he thinks they do. how can he keep on stopping this obvious improvement to the game.

chelsea seem to do this alot and it annoys me, just let terry talk to the ref if need be.

chelsea seem to do this alot and it annoys me, just let terry talk to the ref if need be.

Is there not a rule about this in the Premier League formed earlier this year? Respect campaign i think it was

yes but the respect campiagn has no power to suspend players, otherwise there would be instant respect

if this happened in rugby chelsea players would be sin binned all the time

yes but the respect campiagn has no power to suspend players, otherwise there would be instant respect

if this happened in rugby chelsea players would be sin binned all the time

yer it started 2 years ago but i dont think its working much to be honest. its hard for players/fans to respect the ref when when they actually make bad desisions they dont come out and admit they made the wrong call.

yer it started 2 years ago but i dont think its working much to be honest. its hard for players/fans to respect the ref when when they actually make bad desisions they dont come out and admit they made the wrong call.
i think the refs should come out after the match and say why they made that decision. people might disagree with the statement, but at least they would know why and understand

To be fair, making the comparison between rugby and football is unfair, in rugby they have video technology so there is very little for the ref to get wrong, in football the ref is challenged for everything, when there is consistency in refereeing the players will respect officials more.

To be fair, making the comparison between rugby and football is unfair, in rugby they have video technology so there is very little for the ref to get wrong, in football the ref is challenged for everything, when there is consistency in refereeing the players will respect officials more.
like i say he should just come out and explain his reason for the decision. people may not agree, but at least they'd know why, which is what people want. and to be fair you can make the comparison. you shouldnt be swearing at the ref anyway. if he gets it wrong he gets it wrong,but thats another debate on the video technology.