Is this year's version a gamble for plug n play tactics?

anyone has a good corner defending and attacking strategy?
hate it, when my corners are always waste and cause for counter attacks, while opposition is a threat against me at corners...

As for the corners routines, in my experience, default is fine, just use tall players, with good heading, strength and balance.

As for the tactics, in my experience, the game is simply unplayable, unless you completely flood central areas. It is very easy if you outnumber the opponent in central areas, it feels almost like cheating (indeed, it is).

corners work better when width is greater, so I guess attacking mentality. For both attacking and defending set pieces. But unfortunately, I don't Know a good setup for those and keep em at default.

I've had a lot of joy from corners having more players available for the second ball. If the big man doesn't get his head on it the first time then being able to put it back in the mixer is very beneficial.

Mixed delivery.
Big man front post and back post.
1 Attack from deep
1 Lurk outside box
1 short option
1 Challenge keeper
2 Go forward (these are least important and are the kick takers)
2 stay back

I haven't found anything like Sirgoalalot for this years version I use Destroyer away and a 433 tactic I can't remember the name of at Home it's not anywhere as powerful as goalalot but it gets good enough results.