Italian Serie A 2010/2011

i hate the way Juventus are underachieving this season.7th is just not good enough for a two time champions league winners

i hate the way Juventus are underachieving this season.7th is just not good enough for a two time champions league winners
I agree.
It's sad to see them winning against stronger teams, but losing points against teams that are facing ****** relegation

Udinesi have gained 33 points out of 39 this year. What a turn around for them,. Again reason, Sanchez and Di Natale
seriaa.jpg

Last edited:
Tonight, @ Stadio San Siro Milano

Milan vs Inter

[video=youtube;A-73fRjJIOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-73fRjJIOE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Forza Inter!

Craaazy weekend in Italian football.

Napoli - Lazio
Juventus - AS Roma

And of course ...

INTER - AC MILAN

Milan 3-0. No way I could have expected that ! Maybe the other way round but this ...

Alexis Sanchez is the best player in Serie A.

I think he is good, but no way the best in Serie A. I think Handanovic (The GK of Udi) is very underrated. He is an incredible goalkeeper, one of the best in the world

Did anyone watch the Napoli/Lazio game earlier on ESPN?

WHAT A GAME. Even my mum enjoyed it.

Mother's day, eh? <3

I think he is good, but no way the best in Serie A. I think Handanovic (The GK of Udi) is very underrated. He is an incredible goalkeeper, one of the best in the world

I agree he is also underrated, but Sanchez is a class above. He won't be at Udinese for long, I think one of the big European clubs will buy him, he's the Chilean Messi imho.

Can't believe Sampdoria have been relegated! Gutted! Should never have let Pazzini go, especially when they had already lost Cassano. If FM scouts are on the money, I'd quite like United to make an approach for Andrea Poli though

Can't believe Sampdoria have been relegated! Gutted! Should never have let Pazzini go, especially when they had already lost Cassano. If FM scouts are on the money, I'd quite like United to make an approach for Andrea Poli though

Looks like Poli is Inter bound. They are interested in him. If not Inter then Milan..

Champions League best placed playoff round to be exact. I remember watching their second leg vs Werder Bremen, was a very good game. Didn't except them to be relegated at all, shouldn't have sold Pazzini after Cassano left. They will bounce back though.

Looks like Poli is Inter bound. They are interested in him. If not Inter then Milan..

Pirlo seems to be going to Juve at the end of the season. Would be pleased if Milan bought Poli but I dont think its going to happen...

Pirlo seems to be going to Juve at the end of the season. Would be pleased if Milan bought Poli but I dont think its going to happen...

I think Pirlo has already signed 3 year deal with Juve. Yeah Poli would be good signing, but it looks like Inter are favs to land him. Haven't seen him much tbh so I dont know how much he will improve Milan or Inter.

Is he similar to Pirlo in playing style? Coz i heard many saying he is like Ambrosini.

Juventus part company with coach Luigi Del Neri

Juventus coach Luigi Del Neri has been sacked and will leave after Sunday's final game of the season.
"The club told me of their decision during the week," Del Neri told a news conference ahead of facing Napoli.
Juventus have suffered a second straight poor season and are currently seventh in Serie A with only an outside chance of a Europa League League spot.

Former Juve midfielder Antonio Conte, 41, who has led Siena to promotion to Serie A, is favourite to take over.
He was part of one of the best midfields in Europe in the 1990s and early 2000s as Juve routinely dominated Serie A and consistently reached the latter stages of the Champions League.

Conte also took Bari into Serie A two years ago but left after a disagreement before a short, unhappy spell at Atalanta, who have been linked with a move for former boss Del Neri.

Del Neri, 60, joined Juventus in May 2010 after guiding Sampdoria to a Champions League qualifying berth.
As well as Atalanta, he has also managed Roma and Porto.
He told a pre-match new conference on Saturday: "I hope it [sacking me] is the right choice. Good luck to whoever replaces me."

Juventus are sending a team to play against Manchester United at Old Trafford in Gary Neville's testimonial on Tuesday 24 May.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13485535.stm