Italian Serie A 2010/2011

How is he not big yet though, he is the best player at Ac Milan and they have some fine players such as Ibra, Cassano and Robinho.

Very tough game to predict both teams under performing big time since playing in the final last year going for 2-1 to Inter with Eto'o being the difference.

Man, Ibra IS the best player at Milan. There's no denying it. WIthout him, they wouldn't be where they are.

van Gaal just went out with a statement that Inter are boring but we'll show him (6)

Juve are goal down against Bologna.

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Juve lost 2-0 at home against Bologna. What a mess they are in. Looks like it takes even longer for them to recover.

Roma fan here, as some can probably tell if they know who my avatar is. Having a bit of a slump at the moment with Ranieri leaving, and a lot of poor results, hopefully it can be turned around soon and turn into a more enjoyable season to watch!

Roma fan here, as some can probably tell if they know who my avatar is. Having a bit of a slump at the moment with Ranieri leaving, and a lot of poor results, hopefully it can be turned around soon and turn into a more enjoyable season to watch!

Well, on a positive note, you got Montella as your manager now and he won his first game so I guess all you can do now is to hope for a recovered season.

Yeah, Juventus are really down now. I'd expect a Del Neri sacking if this continues soon.

Well, on a positive note, you got Montella as your manager now and he won his first game so I guess all you can do now is to hope for a recovered season.

Yeah, Juventus are really down now. I'd expect a Del Neri sacking if this continues soon.

Del Neri out, Benitez in :)

Do you think Benitez has the re$ources he needs in order to succeed though? He managed to convert Inter from a treble winning European champions to mid table strugglers pretty fast. I'd cry if he took over Roma even if we were struggling, he just makes me nervous now.

well, the second-biggest game of the season is about to kick-off:

MILAN vs NAPOLI

if in San Paolo Milan can get three points, I can't see why Milan can't get three points in San Siro.

Do you think Benitez has the re$ources he needs in order to succeed though? He managed to convert Inter from a treble winning European champions to mid table strugglers pretty fast. I'd cry if he took over Roma even if we were struggling, he just makes me nervous now.

You have a point there, Benitez is a big spender and always looks at the transfer market no matter the team. And showing that he is in a bad form himself, getting him wouldn't be so smart. I'd recommend trying to get Spalletti from Zenit. I wanted him to take over Inter before Leonardo did.

Udinesi ripping Palermo into new one. To be precise Sanchez is ripping Palermo. His second goal was absolutely majestic. Step overs to beat Keeper, made keeper to fall on his **** before slotting the ball into the net.

Now leading 3-0 away from home.

5-0 now at half time. Sanchez already has a hat trick. Udinese are absolutely tearing Palermo apart.

edit: Palermo are actually now down to 10 men as well. I can't really see this being a pretty game for them now.. Yikes.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

6! Sanchez's fourth. Nice finish from just outside the six yard box.

Last edited:
You have a point there, Benitez is a big spender and always looks at the transfer market no matter the team. And showing that he is in a bad form himself, getting him wouldn't be so smart. I'd recommend trying to get Spalletti from Zenit. I wanted him to take over Inter before Leonardo did.

Try leading the champions with half the team being injured. Not even "Mourinho the almighty" could do that.

Oh and about his spending, while in Liverpool, for every player he bought, he had to sell a player, cause Gillet & hicks didn't give him a lot of money.

By the way: The guys he bought for liverpool, when they were sold, they brought Liverpool a ton of money.
I.e. Torres.

You know when people say every team has their bad days?
Well this is probably Palermo's worst ever. 7-0 down, down to 9 men. Poor lads.

Anyone got a stream for the Palermo game?

Cheers Sunil.. Who scored the 7th?

Natale.. He scored 3 and Sanchez 4..

Tempo has slowed down, maybe Udinesi showing some mercy.. XD

I think they are showing a bit of mercy, subbing Sanchez off and all. XD