Italian Serie A Chairman Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just voted it up to six likes, so...

Your chosen team: Juventus
Chairman's Company: Red Bull
Chairman Email: [email protected]
 
Last edited:
Your chosen team: AC Milan​

Your Chairman's name: Paolo Maldini​

Chairman Email: znikkers@gmail.com​
 
Thought that your Chairman's name can be a company instead, you may decide to stick with a name or company either is okay
 
Your chosen team: Inter Milan​

Your Chairman's name: Matt Smith​

Chairman Email: PM on here


​
 
Btw, I see that the transfer rules are fairly liberal in this one, but we still have to follow the Italian 2-non-EU- players from abroad rule right?
 
Btw, I see that the transfer rules are fairly liberal in this one, but we still have to follow the Italian 2-non-EU- players from abroad rule right?

I did this late at night and forgot about Italian rules I will take a look when I'm back from the game
 
Your chosen team: Udinese​

Your Chairman's name: Stiliyan Petrov​

Chairman Email: [email protected]

Doing this to get my mind off of the APL unfortunately.
​
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top