Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I change my chairman from the ADUG to the Mafia please

can we all agree on a gentelmens ban on say odergaard depay munir and ali? it would be quite lame if it came down to us having to fight the start date on a few no brainer easy win players.

can we all agree on a gentelmens ban on say odergaard depay munir and ali? it would be quite lame if it came down to us having to fight the start date on a few no brainer easy win players.
I would be OK with this, BUT there would have to be a list of players. Being vague like that opens up mistakes.

I, personally, will be buying whatever players give me the best chance of doing well.

I would be OK with this, BUT there would have to be a list of players. Being vague like that opens up mistakes.

There are so many of those players, that there isn't really any point in banning them. You won't get all the players you want anyway. I'd like if there were a bit fewer transfers allowed that weren't chairman to chairman.It is a bit boring if people can play the game without interacting with each other.

There are so many of those players, that there isn't really any point in banning them. You won't get all the players you want anyway. I'd like if there were a bit fewer transfers allowed that weren't chairman to chairman.It is a bit boring if people can play the game without interacting with each other.
Yes, I suppose that's true. I agree though, there should be less foreign etc transfers, even in Borne's old games there were not as many foreign transfers.

Everyone will bid for your Romeros and your Balantas here anyway. The trick is if we have to be more creative than normally with transfer targets.

I agree with you, I put out those rules and altered them and I will be reviewing them till the game comes out, I was skeptical about it but I wasn't sure what everyone else wanted, I will be making changes so everyone will need to have a final look at rules before the game starts

Transfers between clubs in the league - Unlimited
Loans between clubs in the league - Unlimited
Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - 5
Transfers from foreign clubs - 5
Loans from Serie B and lower/Loans from foreign clubs - 3
Transfers of foreign youth player (u18) - 2
Free signings - 3 per season

Without looking at rules just yet I have changed these transfers, if they clash with some transfer rules I will change them further, what are your thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.