k3r0s3x

Reaction score
Hi !
This is the first tactic I'm posting for FM13. I know it's kinda' late with the new game around the corner, but I think this is the best tactic I've used all year.

Formation:

First of all, the formation is a 5-3-2 or a 3-2-3-2 if you want. It looks like this:
View attachment 468105

Now, I can't promise this tactic will make you invincible, but I've managed to WIN SERIE A with Atalanta in the FIRST SEASON with this tactic.
Who knows how this will work to you ?

What I want from you:

I just want this tactic tested with multiple teams. So if you can please test thist tactic for a least 10 games with your team and then post your results, it will be fantastic !

Information:

- No shouts used
- No opposition instruction used (you cand do it if you want)
- Standard pitch
- Standard team-talks

DOWNLOAD:

You can download the tactic from here and if you have questions don't ezitate to ask !
champions by k3r0s3x.tac

User's results:

big dunc (Everton):
View attachment 392187View attachment 392188

qweqwu (Cardiff):
View attachment 392189View attachment 392190

Last edited:
gonna to test this, i let u chose the team for my test just tell ;)

Will give it a go with my liverpool save. Still in first pre season

just started a ac.milan game, lets see i will uploud SS's after my 1st 10 games

gonna to test this, i let u chose the team for my test just tell ;)

Any team will work fine. AC Milan will be good, just keep me posted :D

kompo7ko said:
looks great m8
smile.gif
what about opposition instructions :?
I didn't use any. Just keep it simple.

domk said:
Will give it a go with my liverpool save. Still in first pre season
It will be great to see Liverpool playing with this. Keep me on date.

Thx a lot guys, I hope more of you will choose to test it.

How is people getting along with this tactic? I have tried a few 5-3-2 this year, but not with to much success or with very specific player requirements. Do you just go with what the player role suggests for this tactic?
I will give it a go if I can only figure out a team to try it with. Really like the look of it.

How is people getting along with this tactic? I have tried a few 5-3-2 this year, but not with to much success or with very specific player requirements. Do you just go with what the player role suggests for this tactic?
I will give it a go if I can only figure out a team to try it with. Really like the look of it.

Yes, just keep the roles in the tactic. Try it and keep me posted, I will then post a good OP for it.

Thanks. I think I will try it out with everton since that is my fav team and they could suit this formation with their great wb. Might be short of a dlf though. I'll play 10 games and let you know how I am doing.

Thanks. I think I will try it out with everton since that is my fav team and they could suit this formation with their great wb. Might be short of a dlf though. I'll play 10 games and let you know how I am doing.

Ok..cheers

It is pretty good, but not impossible. They have a pretty good 1st 11. the problem is squad depth so with a bit of wheeling and dealing you have a pretty good squad. I held Liverpool to ransom over Jelavic and managed to get the same amount for heitinga from dortmund.
View attachment 467129

I have tried a few other tactics with a back 3 on FM13 but this is the one I enjoy the most by far. It is easier to find players that suits it without breaking the bank and I like the way it plays as well.

It is pretty good, but not impossible. They have a pretty good 1st 11. the problem is squad depth so with a bit of wheeling and dealing you have a pretty good squad. I held Liverpool to ransom over Jelavic and managed to get the same amount for heitinga from dortmund.
View attachment 391568

I have tried a few other tactics with a back 3 on FM13 but this is the one I enjoy the most by far. It is easier to find players that suits it without breaking the bank and I like the way it plays as well.

Glad to hear that.
Nice deals with Heitinga and Jelavic, very nice.

Thanks for the nice words and for testing it and please keep me posted with how it's going. I want to be updated with your save :))

P.S. Please post some screenshots when the season is over. I will use them for the first post.