What sort of players am I looking at for the mid, defensive for the outside and a playmaker in the middle? or two allrounders with a creative AP?

Two allrounders will be great. Think at Juventu's Vidal and Marchisio. But if you are a small team you can make it with two defensive players and the brain in the middle.

k3r0s3x have you made any individual tweaks to the players or could I for example change the dlf into a trequartista without totally ruin the tactic?

k3r0s3x have you made any individual tweaks to the players or could I for example change the dlf into a trequartista without totally ruin the tactic?

I did not. I supossed that a DLP it's great because he comes down to get the ball. A trequartista for example only attack, but you can try and change it if you want.

Started this with my be loved team Leeds so far so good 3 wins on the bounce ;)

playing as cardiff (with summerupdate)
In my first season I finished 10 and won the FA cup, my only issue is that I somehow can't score any goals allmost specially not in season 2.
Anything I can do without screw up the tactic? :/

playing as cardiff (with summerupdate)
In my first season I finished 10 and won the FA cup, my only issue is that I somehow can't score any goals allmost specially not in season 2.
Anything I can do without screw up the tactic? :/

You can try changing the roles of the attackers or buy some new ones.

Just ended 2nd season as cardiff, with cornelius and Bendtner on the top, I finished 4th, quarterfinal in europa league, and bought Van persie for 8 mio euro, expecting big stuff this season

Just ended 2nd season as cardiff, with cornelius and Bendtner on the top, I finished 4th, quarterfinal in europa league, and bought Van persie for 8 mio euro, expecting big stuff this season

Can you post a screenshot of your team?

Nice job !
Screens please ?