It's Hammertime! Can't Touch This!

West Ham unveil new kits for the season

attachment.php
attachment.php

Today, West Ham United agreed a deal with Fly Emirates to unveil new kits for the new season. All the people at West Ham and the fans are delighted with the design. It is rumoured that manager Daniel Oakers has friends in the kit making business and it is believed that these are the result in that link.

Nice kits.

Otamendi + Riquelme = Top of the league ;)

Otamendi went to Espanyol! Might get Riquelme though!

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Oakes seals Italian Job

verratti.jpg

Today, new manager of West Ham, Daniel Oakes completed the signing of young 16 year old Italian, Marco Verratti for £500k from Pescara and Juventus who co owned him. Oakes had this to say ''I am delighted to welcome Marco to the club as he is a great youngster and he will be the future of the club. I look for him to be tutored by one of the more experienced members of the squad and hope he will develop into a great player''.

Good signing, but I thought that was a girl at first.

Haha Max! Will be updated later when home from work!

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:49 PM ----------

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32953&d=1265042597
FourFourTwoHeader.png
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32953&d=1265042597

Experience out, Experience In

8/7/2009
Today, West Ham United have announced that two players have left the club and one has come back in. The first to move was Luis Boa Morte after Daniel Oakes released him from his contract.''Luis was earning £40,000 a week at the club and although he was a decent player, he was very unlucky and had a lot of injuries that prevented his career here to some extent. I now believe that we can get a better player on less wages than Luis''.

Sol_Campbell_Portsmouth.gif

31/7/2009
West Ham United have today signed experienced english defender Sol Campbell on a free transfer.'' I am very happy to welcome Sol here and I look forward to him finishing his career with us at Upton Park. Although he comes with a big reputation, he will have to fight his way into the first team but I am sure he has the quality to do so''.

1/8/2010

sport-graphics-2007_707851a.jpg

Kieron Dyer has finally completed his move out of Upton Park today and it is to a big four side. West Ham United's rivals Chelsea have signed Kieron Dyer on a £38,500 three year contract and have paid West Ham £5 million. However, it is believed that manager of West Ham, Daniel Oakes has agreed to pay £25,000 a week of Dyer's wages to allow him to move. ''I am pleased to announce that Kieron Dyer has left the club this afternoon. Not that he wasn't a good player, because he was but he was on massive wages and our club cannot afford that at this current moment in time so I am pleased to get £5 million for him which will be invested elsewhere''.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Fabio_Da_Silva_704863a.jpg

West Ham have completed the loan signing of exciting young left back Fabio da Silva from Manchester United on a season long loan. The deal is believed to have cost West Ham £425k and West Ham will pay all of his wages. This is believed to be a great move for both teams as Fabio will gain experience whilst West Ham boss Oakes will have a good back up at left back.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Not going to do pre season guys!

Updates on my first month will be when I get back from the Vale!

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:04 PM ----------

August

Liverpool 4-1 West Ham Diamanti

This was a very difficult game to start the season with, away at Anfield. It was always going to be tough bringing the squad together and to get the team playing and we proved to struggle throughtout. Liverpool were much the better team and deserved the win.

West Ham 0-1 Everton

This was a game I expected us to come out firing and take the game to Everton, this proved not to be as we put in another poor performance and slumped to a shocking home defeat.

Carling Cup

West Ham 1-1 Coventry Diamanti (Coventry win on penalties) :'(

We were the better team in this game and for the first time this season, looked lively. Diamanti took the lead for us but they equalised fifteen minutes later. We pressed throughout the rest of the game but could not break them down. As a result, it went to a penalty shootout and Carlton Cole missed to send us crashing out of the Carling Cup.

West Ham 1-4 Manchester United Diamanti

I thought we would have a task on our hands to contain their phenomenal strike force and that proved to be so. We were second best in every department and will need to improve if we are to succeed in achieving a top half finish.

Monthly Review

We started with some very difficult fixtures to kick off the Premier League campaign and we came out of them with nothing which I am very disappointed with. However, I believe the boys are still adapting to my style of play and I am sure we will get it right soon. It can only get better!

Player of the Month

alessandro-diamanti-2009-12-26-9-43-36.jpg

Whilst there were not many players that showed up this month, I am very pleased with Alessandro Diamanti's performances. The striker has been in goalscoring form even if the team hasn't this month. Alessandro has pleased me scoring all of our goals and three goals from four appearances.

Oakes completes deadline day swoop

diegobuonanottely3ge9.jpg

Today, on deadline day, West Ham United manager Daniel Oakes has made his final swoop of the transfer window to bring in exciting young attacking midfielder Diego Buonanotte. The 21 year old joins the club for a fee that will cost the club £2 million up front and £7 million over the next four years.

Oakes has also completed the loan signing of Rangers striker John Fleck on a season long loan. These are all of Oakes' dealings in the transfer window.

View attachment 39859

Last edited:
not the best of starts mate but they were tough opponents your team will bounce back :)

Well at least it'll all get easier after that. I find against quality opposition playing a 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 on the counter attack works well if the big teams get too complacent. Just a thought if you're struggling against them. Good luck!

September

Manchester City 1-0 West Ham

We played well in this game but it was a disappointing result. The lads played well but Man City were very strong at the back and we could not break them down.

West Ham 0-1 Arsenal

Another game where we were not outplayed at all. We missed a couple of golden chances and deserved to get a result out of it. This was not to be as we suffered another defeat.

View attachment 39915

We lie at the bottom of the league but we have had some very tough games to start with. The tactic is starting to show some signs and I can not wait to play the weaker sides and start winning some games.

Other News

There is a rumoured consortium takeover at Upton Park. Antonio Giraudo leads the consortium and has announced that he may install Alan Shearer as the new manager if he successfully takes over the club. A transfer embargo has been placed on the club whilst the takeover talks are being resolved.

I can only hope! We have had some ****** hard matches! We have Spurs away next!

Hey Dan I Followed Your Liverpool story also which was epic! :) and this is also good so far, keep up the good work mate
Good luck

Thanks man! Update to come soon!