It's Hammertime! Can't Touch This!

sorry about no updates recently I am lame! I was too interested in DMF's moderating thread and I would not have got many responses as everyone was engulfed in that!

Enjoy the flow of updates tomorrow!

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

October

After being told by the new chairman that my job was safe, this was a huge relief and it was time to get the team performing again.

Tottenham 4-1 West Ham Cole

I am very disappointed with this result against one of our rivals. We were terrible again today and still stay at the bottom of the league.

West Ham 7-1 Burnley Buonanotte, Stanislas, Diamanti(3), Kryvtsov, Verratti

I thought, for this match, it was time for a change in tactic. I employed a 4-3-1-2 tactic originally made by Stuart Carey and we dominated Burnley from start to finish. We were fantastic today and showed that we are a very good team.

West Ham 2-1 Bolton Stanislas, Fabio

This was a poor performance but I am not complaining as we got another good result. A win is a win and will help buld our league position.

Blackburn 1-1 West Ham Fleck

We stay unbeaten in three gamesa after a decent draw at Ewood Park today. The goals came in quick succession and we were perhaps unlucky not to get the three points.

Wigan 0-0 West Ham

This was a very poor game for the neutrals. There were not many chances for either side and it ended up as a dire goalless draw. I am hoping that we will perform better when we play Villa at home at the start of November.

Player of the Month

http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=EU9IMPa3V4w&v=RJSn0W7APpo

Alessandro has once again been very good this month. He has scored three goals this month and has averaged 7.26 out of 10 from the last five games which is more than acceptable.

great diary so far i fully to intend to follow this!

View attachment 40319

New Hammers Chairman has recently increased the club's transfer budget to nearly £15 million. This is what manager Daniel Oakes had to say.

''I am absolutely delighted to receive this support from our new chairman. He will not be disappointed when I do invest this money in the January window. I am looking for a striker because one of our first team players is definitely not pulling their weight and if he does not buck his ideas up, it is likely I will be looking to replace him and this £15 million certainly helps''.

Sources close to the club believe that this player that Oakes refuses to name is indeed Carlton Cole who has scored just one goal from nine appearances so far this season.

Any ideas on who will replace this player, that you have hinted at being Crlton Cole? :p :)

Well I dont know really! Was thinking someone like Gignac or Milevskyi! Maybe Soldado!

Soldado ftw mate, definitely get him if you can.

November

West Ham 0-0 Aston Villa

This was a very good game which contained a lot of chances. Neither team could take them and it ended up another goalless draw for the Hammers.

Birmingham 1-3 West Ham Fabio(2), McFadden O.G

This was a great performance from the lads which saw us overcome a lacklustre Birmingham side. Number One Birmingham fan Josh Gregg was seen to have his head in his hands after a devastating performance from his team.

West Ham 4-1 Sunderland Diamanti(3), Fleck

This was another great performance from the lads, beating bottom of the league Sunderland comfortably. We are on a role!

That is just poor lads, get it together ;)

Finally getting some points mate :) Well done. A McFadden own goal? I'd love to see that XD

Haha I know BCFC wont be happy! Finally hitting some form! Update later in the day!

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

I forgot to mention this one earlier.

West Ham manager Daniel Oakes has agreed to sign young 17 year old left back, Dodo from Corinthians in the summer. The deal is reportedly going to cost West Ham £1.1 million, which meets the players release clause.

Yep I'm not happy :)

How did he score an OG? :S XD

Haha! I was happy anyway! Cross came into the goalmouth and he tapped it in! Anywho update in the next 20 minutes!

December

Portsmouth 0-1 West Ham Buonanotte

Another win today for the lads after a good performance at Fratton Park. This gets us our third win in a row and morale is high.

West Ham 3-0 Hull Diamanti (3)

This was a great individual performance from Alessandro Diamanti today. He was on fantastic form and came away with a great hattrick.

Stoke 0-2 West Ham Cole, Buonanotte

Another good performance against a gritty Stoke side. They caused us problems today but we rose above them with a fine performance at the Britannia.

West Ham 3-2 Wolves Cole(3)

This was a fantastic match for the neutrals. Carlton Cole became our second hattrick hero of the month and made sure that we did enough to pull out the win for the Hammers.

West Ham 2-1 Fulham Buonanotte, Cole

This solid win against the Cottagers takes us to our seventh win in a row in the league and I am very proud with how the team is playing.

Everton 2-1 West Ham Collison

This was a very frustrating game and an upsetting defeat. The game was close and we deserved at least a point out of it. However it was not to be and the Toffees took away the three points for the second time this season.

League Table

View attachment 40813

Player of the Month

n_river_plate_diego_buonanotte-1080.jpg

Diego Buonanotte is this months player of the month. He has impressed me during December scoring three goals from the attacking midfield position. He also collected the young player of the month award for December.

I am very pleased with how we have played this month although we lost at Everton. I came second in the manager of the month competition for December although I should probably have won it :D but at the end of the day it is the players that are to congratulate. I hope we can continue our form and sustain a challenge for Europe.

Oakes completes big money signing

imgRoberto%20Soldado1.jpg

Today Daniel Oakes has completed the massive signing of Getafe striker Roberto Soldado for a fee that will eventually cost the club £17.5 million. Daniel Oakes is reported to be delighted with the deal. ''When I took over the club I never believed I would be able to spend this sort of cash, but the addition of a new chairman has helped greatly with the clubs finances. I have been a fan of Roberto for a long time and I am delighted to be finally working with him''.

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:37 AM ----------

Quiet transfer window, West Ham make moves

In what has been a quiet transfer window this January, the biggest moves have both come from Upton Park. Earlier in the month manager Daniel Oakes completed the signing of Roberto Soldado from Getafe for £17 million. To fund this and his future moves in the window, Oakes sealed deals to sell Julien Faubert to Athletico Madrid for £5.5 million, Manuel Da Costa to Getafe for £4 million and Jonathan Spector to Crystal Palace for a fee of £6 million. Daniel Oakes had this to say about his sales. ''I am very pleased to get some money into the club this window through these sales. I believe that all of these players are fringe players and to get over £15 million for them is a massive bonus''.
jonathan_spector_feature.jpg

Jonathan Spector was one of the departures at Upton Park this January.

After these sales, the ambitious West Ham manager knew that he needed to fill a void in the team and this was the right back position. Due to this, Oakes swooped on deadline day to complete the signing of 20 year old versatile full back, Diego Renan for £15 million.''I am delighted to bring Diego to the club. He will challenge Valon for the first team now but will probably be a knock on for first team in the future. I believe he will one day be one of the best right backs in the world''. West Ham have also agreed to buy 16 year old Martin Galvan for £3 million in July.

diegorenanlt3_347843.jpg

Renan may make big waves at Upton Park, he will need to to redeem the £15 million paid for him.

Not too bad so far. Nice to see you have put a poor start of the season behind you and that you are now getting some good wins!

Good job getting Soldado as your striker. I LOVE HIM! HAHA! Probably the best striker you could get with that amount of money! (BIAS point of view haha)