It's Hammertime! Can't Touch This!

Nice work in signing Soldado, he should be swell. I did a West Ham Story but never signed players of that reputation so well done. I will be following when I can, good luck :D

Good job getting Soldado as your striker. I LOVE HIM! HAHA! Probably the best striker you could get with that amount of money! (BIAS point of view haha)

Thanks Frei so I guess you will probably be a follower just for that! Haha Cheers bud good to see you back!

Love the story will be following (H)

Thanks bud means a lot

what tactic are you using with west ham< i am strugglin with them

It is Stuart Carey's tactic and is working pretty nicely! Here is a link :http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/careys-west-ham-tactic-4-3-1-2-t23989.html

Nice work in signing Soldado, he should be swell. I did a West Ham Story but never signed players of that reputation so well done. I will be following when I can, good luck :D

Yeah mate he is pretty good :) It was only really because I raised some money after the sale of
Faubert and Spector and using monthly installments and that helped me sign him and he has not been a disappointment!

Updates later!

Good read mate, good to see you winning :)
And the signing in Soldado should do wonders for you.

January

Hammered

FA Cup Third Round

Norwich 1-2 West Ham Stanislas, Cole

This was a very tough match for us. This was a team that lay two divisions below us but did not play like it. They played well and were very tough to break down. Goals from Stanislas and Cole saw us through in the end.

We will now play Barnsley in the fourth round at Upton Park.

West Ham 1-4 Liverpool Fabio

This was one of the worst performances I have ever seen from any West Ham side. I haven't much to say about this so I will not.

West Ham 2-6 Chelsea Soldado, Cole

To follow up our mauling from Liverpool, we had a delightful game next, against Chelsea. It was very much a similar performance as we crumbled to another big defeat. A debut goal from Soldado was the only good point from the game.

Manchester United 5-1 West Ham Stanislas

Another shocking performance and I will be looking to shake things up as we have been shedding goals recently. We need to improve.

Fulham 3-3 West Ham Fleck(2), Behrami

This was yet another tough game this month and one that I was expecting to get a point from. A point was gained and it was a result for both teams in a great game for the neutrals.

FA Cup Fourth Round

West Ham 3-1 Barnsley Fleck, Soldado(2)

Finally I have something to be pleased about this month. We put up a very good performance today to get through to the fifth round to play Aston Villa. It was a great performance from newcomer Roberto Soldado, grabbing a brace for the team.

West Ham 1-3 Manchester City Soldado

This was yet another poor performance, I am disappointed not for the team bt for the fans that are coming to watch this. I promise we will be better back at the Park fom now on.

Arsenal 3-2 West Ham Buonanotte, Diamanti

This was a lot better game today from us as we threatened their goal at numerous different occasions but they were just too strong for us and deserved their win.

View attachment 42472

I am very disappointed about this months results but they were very tough fixtures. After these games we have actually only slipped one place, but the gap has widened to the place above. At least we have got these games out of the way and now we will be able to push on and get close to that place in Europe.

Player of the Month

fleck_280x390_732220a.jpg

The player of the month is on loan striker John Fleck. John has been brilliant this month, one of the only ones, he has filled in when we were short and was an inspiration scoring three goals and also creating many others when coming in. If he keeps playing like this, he will be on his way here on a permanent deal in the summer.

wow some tough fixtures there, did reasonable well against Arsenal though

Updates coming thick and fast soon!

February

Recovery......

West Ham 1-0 Tottenham Soldado

This was a great start to the 'recovery' month. We played very well today and deserved to beat our great rivals. Our fans were ecstatic.

Burnley 1-2 West Ham Parker, Collison

This wasn't a great game but we showed just enough to win it. It was a closely fought encounter and goals from Parker and Collison saw Burnley off.

FA Cup Fifth Round

Aston Villa 1-2 West Ham Cole(2)

I was proud of the lads today as they saw off a great game against Villa. We always expected this to be a tough game and it was. We just got that little bit of magic through a Carlton Cole brace and qualified for the next round.

West Ham 3-1 Blackburn Soldado(3)

Another win carried on a great run of results. Soldado sealed it with a wonderful hattrick and this boy is in fantastic form and he was a massive helping hand on giving me a win for my birthday.

Bolton 3-3 West Ham Soldado(2), Verratti

This was the only game this month that we did not win. This was a great game and a draw ended up a result for both teams.

I am proud of the lads this month. It was a fantastic month with four wins out of five and hopefully we can push on from this. We can make Europe although it is a very late push!

Player of the Month

roberto_soldado-getafe.jpg

I am delighted with how Roberto has settled into the side. He has been on fire this month, scoring a brace and a hattrick on his way in scoring six goals in this month. He is already worth the money paid for him as I believe he is one of the best strikers in the wirld right now.

Last edited:
Soldado is fricking immense (H)

March

Unbeatable?

FA Cup Sixth Round

Everton 3-2 West Ham Cole, Behrami

This was a great game in which neither team deserved to lose. It was always going to be difficult to come to Goodison and we did so and attacked from the off. We played really well today and were unlucky to lose. This ends our good cup run for 2010.

West Ham 2-1 Wigan Verratti, Soldado

Another win in the league today keeps our unbeaten league run going. We played decent today if not spectacular but still deserved our win.

West Ham 2-1 Birmingham Soldado(2)

A poor performance from the lads today but we still got the win. Roberto Soldado popped up once again to grab yet another brace to seal our win. Away traveller Josh Gregg was once again there to see his Brum side fall victim to the Hammers.

Sunderland 1-1 West Ham Parker

I am a little disappointed that we did not go on to win this game. Sunderland are a team I really expect us to beat but we could not muster that extra chance or two to take the win.

Another unbeaten month in the league that I am very happy with. If we stay unbeaten until the end of the season we will probably get a European place but that is highly unlikely as well as we are playing, we have some tricky turns to negotiate.

Player of the Month

_44161118_cole.jpg

Although only one goal to his name this month, Carlton has been very consistent. Other than Roberto Soldado, he has been the most consistent performer of the month and I am enjoying his performances. I believe Roberto would have a swelled head if I gave him the award again.

Last edited:
Soldado looks awesome! Ive never seen him before

Keep it up mate.

Chucho by any chance? ;)

Neh, Liam Ridgwell!

Just kidding it was Chucho :)

End of Season

Done and Dusted

Aston Villa 1-0 West Ham

This was a very poor game which ended up as a game which the team who scored would win. We did not play very well today and this has cost us our chance of European football next season.

West Ham 1-1 Portsmouth Cole

This was a game that I fully expected to win. However we, yet agin did not turn up and were unable to see off Portsmouth today who put up a brave fight.

Hull 0-5 West Ham Soldado(2), Myhill o.g, Diamanti, Verratti

We took out all our frustrations after the games against Villa and Pompey out on Hull in this game. We were simply brilliant today and as a result we hammered Hull by five clear goals and in truth it could have been more.

West Ham 2-0 Stoke Soldado, Kryvtsov

Another good performance from the lads today ensured that we came away with a nice win in front of our home support. Soldado was on form yet again bagging yet another goal.

Wolves 1-3 West Ham Soldado(2), Diamanti

A win here today at Molineux sealed us ninth place despite what we do against Chelsea on the last day. Yet another good performance from the lads converted into a deserved victory.

Chelsea 4-0 West Ham

A very hard game presented itself against newly crowned champions Chelsea and we did not turn up at all. We set out to defend but they broke us down very easily. We never posed a threat to their goal and were beaten comfortably.

This is the final table for 2009/2010 and as you can see Chelsea ran away with the Championship. We managed to get ninth place which I myself am very happy with but the fans expected it. I believe if we would have been able to buy Roberto from the start it would have made a lot of difference but we did not have the funds. I am overall happy with the position and I believe we can build from this.

Last edited:
Thanks have sorted it now!

Could have had more constructive comments though.......

Sorry. I just found it quite funny :p

It happens, Ive probably got loads of mistakes in mine