It's Hammertime! Can't Touch This!

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
west-ham-united-logo.jpg

Today, shocks were sent round Upton Park as Gianfranco Zola was sacked as manager of West Ham United. It was rumoured that Gianfranco had fell out with the new board after they refused to make transfer funds available.

Gianfranco had this to say: '' I am very disappointed to leave West Ham but they errrrrr promised me that I would have funds this season and they have gone back on that promise. As a result of this lack of commitment to me, I have decided to leave the club. I wish my successor all the best''

Three Hours Later

Just three hours after the resignation of Gianfranco Zola was handed in at Upton Park, ambitious English manager Daniel Oakes has been installed as the new Hammers boss on a two year contract. It is rumoured that the first cause of action of the 'Oakes era' will be removing the high earners from the club and starting afresh. In the next couple of days we will here about Daniel Oakes' thoughts of his appointment and his ambitions for the club.

Are you still doing your Port Vale one? Anyway gooood luck with this :)

Btw, who's that in your pic? Always wondered..

Sounds good, is the Port Vale story still going on? I was enjoying it :)

Btw, who's that in your pic? Always wondered..

Not as cool as the guy in mine...

Anyways, good luck Dan, although would have preferred to see a story outside the epl.

Anyways, good luck Dan, although would have preferred to see a story outside the epl.
What a mug he looks like ;)

Good luck Dan. Good old EPL story never hurts

Good luck Danny boy, even if you won't do a joint story with me ;)

Are you still doing your Port Vale one? Anyway gooood luck with this :)

Sounds good, is the Port Vale story still going on? I was enjoying it :)

good luck mate!!! im following

What a mug he looks like ;)

Good luck Dan. Good old EPL story never hurts

Good luck Danny boy, even if you won't do a joint story with me ;)

Thanks a lot guys! Yeah the Port Vale story is still going just giving it a break for a while!

Update should be coming pretty soon!

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

FourFourTwoHeader.png

We are here today to report on young manager Daniel Oakes' first job in football, as West Ham United manager. This is his first press conference since he has joined the manager ranks so lets hear what he has to say:

Oakes: Hello everybody and welcome to Upton Park, who would like to ask the first question?

The Sun: Hello Daniel, How do you feel after taking over West Ham and do you think you will be able to cope with the pressure and fill the hole in which Zola left?

Oakes: Gianfranco was a great manager for the club and I have great respect for him but this is my time now. I am looking forward to this fresh opportunity as I get to meet a great bunch of players and I believe this club can go far.

Daily Mirror: How are you likely to approach the tactical side of the game, Daniel?

Oakes: Well I have a friend by the name of Kris Jackson and we have always mentioned a certain tactic we would use if one of us got into management, and I will be using that, I believe it will bring the best out of the team.

FourFourTwo.com: Are you likely to make moves in the transfer market or are you keeping things as it is?

Oakes: Well, most of the players will stay here, but we will be getting rid of a couple of high earners. I am currently in talks with Manchester City and Chelsea over a deal which would see Kieran Dyer leave the club but we are yet to agree on a valuation. If Kieron leaves, I am likely to bring a couple of youngsters in and maybe an experienced defender to bolster the back line.

News of the World: Having said all that Daniel, is there any truth in the rumours that striker Carlton Cole maybe leaving the club to join Atletico Madrid?

Oakes: Look, Carlton is going nowhere. He is an important player for the team, and is not for sale.

Press conference closed.

0,,12562~3433354,00.jpg

It seems that Dyer may be on his way out of Upton Park.

Last edited:
when i get some money i might!

Good luck Dan.

Hope you don't forget about Vale.. (A)