Jacko's just for fun English Football quiz.

Also, out of interest, reading the start of this thread, on round 1, the 1st question was meant to be really hard and it turned out the answer was QPR, what was the actual question (if you can remember)? I think it might have been, biggest win at old trafford in PL?

13/17 btw, i pity the fool who got in single figures.

One of the people who got single figures was my brother lol.

10/17, could've been better.

Its good start mate, one of the best so far.

Also, out of interest, reading the start of this thread, on round 1, the 1st question was meant to be really hard and it turned out the answer was QPR, what was the actual question (if you can remember)? I think it might have been, biggest win at old trafford in PL?

It was a while ago but i believe the question was which team has moved home grounds the most in English football and i beleive the answer was 13 times.

That means i'm 1st!

13 times? I guess that counts us going from Loftus to White City for a season then back to Loftus then to White City for 2 seasons then back to Loftus lol We've been at Loftus for a good 100 years i think though so it's not as bad as it sounds :D

Hahaha, When is round two up?

I would like to get 15-20 people enter but so far only have 8 so as soon as i think i have enough or people arnt entering anymore i will post the answers to round 1 on here and then get on with round 2. Hopefully some time next week or even Sunday mate.

I would like to get 15-20 people enter but so far only have 8 so as soon as i think i have enough or people arnt entering anymore i will post the answers to round 1 on here and then get on with round 2. Hopefully some time next week or even Sunday mate.
Surely everyone who wants to enter has had enough time now? Put another one up I'm bored ;)

awesomeanynewsonwhenthenextquizwillbe.throwanothershrimponthebarby

Will enter at somepoint tonight, I wanna see Sid cry.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

awesomeanynewsonwhenthenextquizwillbe.throwanothershrimponthebarby

Do you own a space bar?