Jacko's just for fun English Football quiz.

The master has entered, Be scared fellas, Very confident i have score well in this round.

12 was scored. Not a bad start, Mucked up on the earlier questions, number one will be interesting as i defo guessed a little there, and 3 i wa pretty sure on.

Last edited:
doiownaspacebarthatslikemeaskingyoudoyouownamother?

ifeelveryhappyactuallythatyoudonthavearealmumwayyywankerwankerwanker

The master has entered, Be scared fellas, Very confident i have score well in this round.

12 was scored. Not a bad start, Mucked up on the earlier questions, number one will be interesting as i defo guessed a little there, and 3 i wa pretty sure on.

Although you guessed question number 1 the team you said are the team that scored against the correct answer if that makes sence lol. Does that help you without giving away the answer to anyone else.

you got 12?

Muhahahahhahahahaha.

Although you guessed question number 1 the team you said are the team that scored against the correct answer if that makes sence lol. Does that help you without giving away the answer to anyone else.

**** they where my 2nd choice.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

ifeelveryhappyactuallythatyoudonthavearealmumwayyywankerwankerwanker

Alright hard, Leave it out

you got 12?

Muhahahahhahahahaha.

You fluked you 13.... ;)

I will win this one, I finished 2nd on the last one and missed a couple of rounds, So Muhahahahahaha

I've been reading the questions and I'm pretty confident, my mission is to now make Sid and Scott cry (6)

I've been reading the questions and I'm pretty confident, my mission is to now make Sid and Scott cry (6)

hehe, I thought that, some will take you by suprise i think... Anyway, I am at my best at the end, No-one likes someone climaxing to early ;)

hehe, I thought that, some will take you by suprise i think... Anyway, I am at my best at the end, No-one likes someone climaxing to early ;)

Haha I'll probably get single figures, just love to big myself up :).

Sam is gonna cheat, I can see it in his User Profile.

I haven't started yet, how do you know I'll cheat, it's no fun to cheat anyway :(

11/17, I thought I named all 5 five players who scored Hat-trick but somehow forgot it! Pretty good score though!

have 14entrys which is good, hoping to get atleast 20ish people before i move on. I already have round 2 questions ready so as soon as i get enough people i will move on.