Jacko's just for fun English Football quiz.

I don't mean to be picky, but I put Cattermole and Mulumbu for the last question and only got one point :)

I don't mean to be picky, but I put Cattermole and Mulumbu for the last question and only got one point :)

Oh sorry mate, i havnt got the email to look but i'll take your word for it.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

8 people have submitted their answers for round 2 and there has been some high marks.

---------- Post added 05/06/2011 at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was 04/06/2011 at 07:45 PM ----------

Round 2 questions available for the people who havnt done it lads.

10/22 really disappointed I didn't get a higher score, but looking back at the questions, they were really hard

Just emailed the rest of the lads who havent sent in their round 2 answers yet and hoping to hear from you all soon. If you still want to enter you can but obviously you will be a little behind but its its just for fun.

BOOOM!

20/22 should have been 21 but I was stupid. Ahh well.

BOOOM!

20/22 should have been 21 but I was stupid. Ahh well.

nooooooo **** you :(

Same, I read the question wrong on one but he let me off and then I accidently answered retardedly :(

wens round 3 up?

Round 3 will be up as soon as everyone gives in their answers for round 2 unless it goes on too long. Only 5mins ago i finished round 3 questions so they are lock and loaded.