Jacko's just for fun English Football quiz.

0 (again!) but £500k off on the Santa Cruz one.

These are the peoples scores i have written down at the moment.
Brian95
J4ck22
CtPauley
Ronan
Just_That_Guy
CJ
chubb23
TeddyBearChelsea
Triv
CallumE5
peskybendben
Formia

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

0 (again!) but £500k off on the Santa Cruz one.

Your not the only one that was close on that one mate.

I enjoyed question's 4 and 6 :D
4/10, not too bad

Last edited:
Alright man, I submitted my answers a couple of days ago and haven't got a PM back :(

Alright man, I submitted my answers a couple of days ago and haven't got a PM back :(

Really? Ah well if you did i may have missed it. I won't have it because i filled up my inbox and had to delete them all of a couple of minutes ago. Can you remember your answers mate?? If so PM me again and i will mark them for you, sorry for my part.

Really? Ah well if you did i may have missed it. I won't have it because i filled up my inbox and had to delete them all of a couple of minutes ago. Can you remember your answers mate?? If so PM me again and i will mark them for you, sorry for my part.

Its cool man I'll send them again :)

Dam I thought I would be good at this sort of thing the 2 that i got right were just coincidence, the rest i didn't even have a clue will you be posting the correct answers in this thread?

Dam I thought I would be good at this sort of thing the 2 that i got right were just coincidence, the rest i didn't even have a clue will you be posting the correct answers in this thread?

Yes mate i will do, more than likely Tomorrow after the bunch of PremierLeague games.

sent answers, it was pretty tough

EDIT: 5/10 everything went better than expected

Last edited:
Sent you mine, pretty confident. #1 was hard, so I guessed. Some of the others were a bit cruel too (#4 was harrssh :p) but I think I did alright.

EDIT: 9/10! Boooooyah! As expected, didn't get #1, but raped the rest of it. 'Ave ittt. :D

Last edited:
In the last 10 posts someone has just taken the lead.... I wont say who