Jacko's just for fun English Football quiz.

Hes a freak of football knowledge lol. Knowone has got question 1 right yet, pretty happy with that.

Hes a freak of football knowledge lol. Knowone has got question 1 right yet, pretty happy with that.

Tbh I almost got #2, #3, #4 and #8 wrong, and #10 was based on some year-old knowledge. #1 is a beast of a question, I just tried googling it now I know I'm wrong, but nope, no dice there either. Grrr...

Tbh I almost got #2, #3, #4 and #8 wrong, and #10 was based on some year-old knowledge. #1 is a beast of a question, I just tried googling it now I know I'm wrong, but nope, no dice there either. Grrr...

Question 1 was the only one i got right :)

my answers are in, i almost put the wrong answer in for the longest range question, Didnt notice the "volley" first time i read it!

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

im happy with that.

I will be posting the answers to Round 1 later on tonight and the scores that i have. And if i have time and am not tired i will get together another set of questions.

Round 1 is not officialy SHUT!!! Answers will be in op in a little bit with round 2 following later on.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Answers now in OP for those who want to know.

8th place, nice! hope i can stay in the mid of the table at least

**** you Q.P.R, I didn't even attempt the final one but i'm second so it's all good :)