Jacko's just for fun English Football quiz.

Jacko mate, I willl do mine when i get back from work and cricket training, around 9ish tonight, okay?

All good bud

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

DMF has just raised the bar with 20/31!!!

Results in.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

24/31.

Very happy with that.

**** i am **** for mucking up that FA cup question.

Cjacko said i'm the only one to get the FA Cup one right so far |)

and i thought that was the easiest question aswell lol

Cjacko said i'm the only one to get the FA Cup one right so far |)

and i thought that was the easiest question aswell lol

Once i thought about it, i knew the answer, for me the easiest Question was the Career reads and the Aussie one.

I got 14 out of 17 on the Bonus question :D

Sent answers, confident.

Once i thought about it, i knew the answer, for me the easiest Question was the Career reads and the Aussie one.

I got 14 out of 17 on the Bonus question :D

Yeah, career reads i got, aussie i didn't know juts guessed cahill.

FA cup was easy IMO along with the manager of the month and half of the subsitute one

26/31

Very happy with that, dropped points on q4 and 7 and 1 other although i got 15/17 on the last question which means i am far superior to scott.

26/31

Very happy with that, dropped points on q4 and 7 and 1 other although i got 15/17 on the last question which means i am far superior to scott.

Well played mate, looks like we having a close ran battle to the end.

With me being the Dark Horse stealing it at the end.... A boy can dream ;)

29/31 good! Dad helped me with last question I knew 12 and he knew 4 missed someone though

rite done mine q1 had me stumped reckon one rite the other aint got a clue but again good round of quistions

Am thinking about moving on at some stage tonight lads, i havnt got the next round of questions yet but it only takes me an hour or so. Only have 13 peoples answers so i am thinking making round 5 the last round.

Could only do mine tomorrow as I totally forgot to check this thread. I'm fine if you continue with it anyway.

nah keep it goin just send messages to those involved so they dont 4get