Sounds perfect! Although the Random star player seems really unfair - but also exciting :)
Trading is still allowed wednesday, right? and are managers tradeable?

I am happy with Tiago Silva, thanks for updating squads jadgginman. Just few noticed not removed from bruceyboy Danijel Pranjic & Vrsaljko. Can see why he has Messi too

Anyone got a few midfielders i can have for my remaining 11.3m budget?

Happy with Yaya Toure :D Him and Gerrard in the Centre of Midfield should run the place :D

I'm also glad for Vidic! - but Messi is quite a player to get randomly compared to Robinho and some of the else.. But no hard feelings! Again - thanks for the amazing work jagginman! Looking forward to the competition - it's some quite good squads we all got!

jagginman,ruslan rotan is still missing from my team.
tomas necid,cassano,kuyt,ruslan rotan or khedira for trade. I need DC/DL/DR/MC(playmaker)/AML

I am looking for a winger that will cost less than 11.3m

I just want to no how these u19/21 players are gunna be assigned, do we get to choose how many we want or what position we want them in? Can we trade these players to other members or trade back to jagginman for a fee?

reason i am asking cause
1. i dont need no GK's or CB, DM or CM
2. If they are random and i get them in a position I dont need I want to sell for money to trade
3. If they are players no members want then I still want rid to be able to try and get players I need.

ok here's how it will go
U19/U21 & managers & your out of europe player CANNOT BE TRADED

Trading will stop at 6:00pm WEDNESDAY ; when I return from Wales (I'm away from pc from now till then)

When I am assigning you your U19/U21 players I will take care so that you have a well balanced team, you can post the positions you need on this thread to help me if you like.

AFTER WEDNESDAY
I start work on the Database, I'll provide regular updates on its progress, and try to complete it by the weekend
THEN IT STARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok nice one mate, im surprised the out of Europe players cannot be traded i thought that was the reason why the squad in -30m+ had Messi to help him get back in the positive.

Anyway . . . . .

Positions needed for me is a striker just 1 will do, 2 wingers (1 left side & 1 right side), left back and a right back that will give me a squad of 23.

Thanks Jagginman for yer hard work and have a nice time in Wales :D

Im looking for one cheap GK

Defenders
Forwards

I'll buy any of them.

ok here's how it will go
U19/U21 & managers & your out of europe player CANNOT BE TRADED

Trading will stop at 6:00pm WEDNESDAY ; when I return from Wales (I'm away from pc from now till then)

When I am assigning you your U19/U21 players I will take care so that you have a well balanced team, you can post the positions you need on this thread to help me if you like.

AFTER WEDNESDAY
I start work on the Database, I'll provide regular updates on its progress, and try to complete it by the weekend
THEN IT STARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i can't trade robinho can i sell him back to you as i don't need him? with him i have too many forwards, ideally he wouldn't start for my side as if he did then the strikers would be unbalenced and he's only going to go on and unsettle my side. plus i could do with the money for a position that i still need.

I am in need of a left back if anyone has one for sale, would be willing to pay or swap deal for J.Olsson

Sammy just out of interest how much would u want for him?

Neymar, quality! Really happy to get Joachim Low as my manager as well.

Only position I need for a back up is another left back as I traded my intended back up LB to sammyt.

This is starting to sound really good, can't wait!

Last edited: