LAST PLAYERS ROUND - INJURED OR NOT IN EUROS RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOALKEEPERS
L.Fabianski - MCFCKev 4.1 mil
I.Casillias - RiotAct 11 mil
T.Sorensen - bruceyboy97 5.2 mil

J.Ruddy - NathWalker 5 mil

DEFENDERS
M.Richards - NathWalker 13 mil
L.Baines - sammyt 30 mil
R.Ferdinand - NathWalker 11 mil
D.Lovren - NathWalker/lordtom 6 mil
K.Foley - lordtom 3 mil
C.Puyol - NathWalker 12 mil
G.Cahill - Nathwalker 8 mil
Y.Kaboul - MCFCKev 7.8 mil
B.Sagna - bruceyboy97 12.5 mil
E.Abidal - RiotAct 11 mil

MIDFIELDERS
F.Lampard - bruceyboy97 11 mil
G.Barry - MCFCKev 7.8 mil
C.Martins - lordtom 7 mil
T.Cleverley - gunnerboy29 6.5 mil
J.Wilshire - NathWalker 16 mil

STRIKERS
D.Villa - bruceyboy97 12 mil
D.Bent - sammyt 7.5 mil
L.Remy - gunnerboy29 15.2 mil
G.Rossi - bruceyboy97 9 mil
I.Olic - MCFCKev 5.6 mil

list of teams and their managers will be up later today or tomorrow
i mentioned a surprise would be in the last round, and the surprise is that the money you bidded for the managers WILL NOT be removed from your budget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sammyt is in debt by 6 million
MCFCKev has increased his debt to 26.3 million
RiotAct is in debt by 7 million
bruceyboy97 is in debt by 35.2 million

MCFCKEV's Transfer List

GK - P.Reina

MF - Keith Andrews
MF - E.Polanski
MF - K.Katsourinis
MF - W.Sneijder

Last edited:
seing as i'm in debt i'll listen to any offers for any of my players except baines and the 2 dutch keepers.

I need to get out of the 6 mil debt and need a couple of defenders as backups.

Cool, thats my team pretty much complete apart from a back up keeper and a winger

lets pm each other on specific bids and trades or else the tread will get spammed..

Transfer
(StephenMUFC) Reina, E.Polanski, Keith Andrews & K.Katsourinis -> £17m (MCFCkev)

Thank you Stephen even if you are the enemy lol

Last edited:
I actually think looking at all the members teams that with all the players we have bought there is no way each team would have made 23 players in each squad???

Do you think we should have an extra round or 2?

I actually think looking at all the members teams that with all the players we have bought there is no way each team would have made 23 players in each squad???

Do you think we should have an extra round or 2?

Think we have held all the round and should not have anymore - the rest must be traded between the squads!

Think we have held all the round and should not have anymore - the rest must be traded between the squads!

I am aware we have had all the rounds but what I am saying is even with all the rounds not every member will be able to get the minumum 23 man squad. lordtom, killer, gunnerboy, myself and StephenMCFC especially are all short. There are still lots of Euro players not mentioned cause of course not all 23 man squads of every nation could of been posted up.

I think 1 more round would have covered us all instead of having to feel the rest up with random u19 players.

I would have an idea to most 1 more extra round of the good remaining Euro left overs lol Edit: also with any players that are sold back to jagginman put back up to auction

Last edited:
I am aware we have had all the rounds but what I am saying is even with all the rounds not every member will be able to get the minumum 23 man squad. lordtom, killer, gunnerboy, myself and StephenMCFC especially are all short. There are still lots of Euro players not mentioned cause of course not all 23 man squads of every nation could of been posted up.

I think 1 more round would have covered us all instead of having to feel the rest up with random u19 players.

I would have an idea to most 1 more extra round of the good remaining Euro left overs lol Edit: also with any players that are sold back to jagginman put back up to auction

I'll need like one player. But an u21/u19 round would be good.

W.Bourma, R.Shirokov and Michal Kadlec are available to buy for at least £1m more than I paid for them.

Last edited:
Martin Olsson and £12.5mil to sammyt in exchange for Ibrahim Afellay to gunnerboy29

I'm not going to do another round, instead I am going to prop up teams with 1 RANDOM star player outside the EUROs and fill it up with U21/U19 players, to try and resemble back up etc.

In regards to points I am going to deduct 2 points FOR EACH MILLION YOU ARE OVER BUDGET just to make things interesting ;)

Doing managers now and will include random star players 8)