Cool, Arshavin <3

Any chance the next round could be up tonight as I've got my prom tommorow night and I go on holiday on Monday so I could do with getting this finished as quickly as possible, sorry to be a pain

MCFCKEV's Transfer List

Below are players I will sell and their asking price, all players below will also be avaialble for trade but still valued at that asking price.

GK - P.Reina - 12 million

DF - Phillipe Mexes - 15 million

MF - K.Katsourinis - 2.5 million
MF - W.Sneijder - 30 million

ST - Thomas Muller - 20 million

Players needed (if trading players): back up keeper, 1st team right back, back up left back, back up cb, 1st team DM & back up Striker

Cool, Arshavin <3

Any chance the next round could be up tonight as I've got my prom tommorow night and I go on holiday on Monday so I could do with getting this finished as quickly as possible, sorry to be a pain

Have a good time at your prom mate :D Had mine last year it was soo good :D

In light of gunerboy29's scenairo
ill put up the players AND the managers ttonight and give a deadline that will stretch to Saturday

Sorry the round will be up tomorrow because I wants to make sure I had a diverse enough list to put up

LAST PLAYERS ROUND - INJURED OR NOT IN EUROS

GOALKEEPERS
L.Fanianski
I.Casillias
T.Sorensen
J.Ruddy

DEFENDERS
M.Richards
L.Baines
R.Ferdinand
J.Mathijsen
D.Lovren
K.Foley
C.Puyol
G.Cahill
Y.Kaboul
B.Sagna
E.Abidal

MIDFIELDERS
F.Lampard
G.Barry
C.Martins
T.Cleverley
J.Wilshire

STRIKERS
D.Villa
D.Bent
L.Remy
G.Rossi
I.Olic

MANAGERS ROUND

Croatia: Slaven Bilić :: Croatian :: Age 43
Czech: Michal Bílek :: Czechs :: Age 47
Denmark: Morten Olsen :: Danish :: Age 62
England: Roy Hodgson :: English :: Age 64
France: Laurent Blanc :: French :: Age 46
Germany: Joachim Löw :: German :: Age 52
Greece: Fernando Santos :: Portuguese :: Age 57
Italy: Cesare Prandelli :: Italian :: Age 54
Netherlands: Bert van Marwijk :: Dutch :: Age 60
Poland: Franciszek Smuda :: Polish :: Age 63
Portugal: Paulo Bento :: Portuguese :: Age 42
Republic of Ireland: Giovanni Trapattoni :: Italian :: Age 73
Russia: **** Advocaat :: Dutch :: Age 64
Spain: Vicente Del Bosque :: Spanish :: Age 61
Sweden: Erik Hamrén :: Swedish :: Age 54
Ukraine: Oleh Blokhin :: Ukrainian :: Age 59

i will push back the deadline to SUNDAY at 12:00pm. You have a max of 15 bids for players and 2 bids for managers

if you dont have a manager i will randomly assign you one

after this round trading will be open until wednesday (and you can sell players to me) then i will create the database that will take a while and get this underway!!!!

Sime Vrsaljko & Danijel Pranjic +8m -> Muller to bruceyboy97

I have reluctantly accepted the above

Bids Sent

Thanks Jagginman for speeding this up, i just wanted to finish all of the auction rounds before i went on holiday

Also, if we don't have enough players to fill a 23 man squad what happens??

Pretty sure we will get u21 players randomly assinged.

@jagginman - it's real nice we put the last round up for gunner boy, but as is last round and i don't have my fm before sunday 2 pm is there any opportunity that i can crosss deadline by and hour or two?

@jagginman - it's real nice we put the last round up for gunner boy, but as is last round and i don't have my fm before sunday 2 pm is there any opportunity that i can crosss deadline by and hour or two?

I know its not my choice but i have no problem in the deadline being out back abit if it means another player will be able to bid.

That's fine then, I'll push the deadline to 5pm