DL - A. Cole / ?
DR - G. Johnson / ?
DC - B. Alves / K. Papadopoulos / Ignashevich / Berezutski
DM - Khedira / M'vila
MC - Van Der Vaart / ?
AML - A. Young / ?
AMR - C. Ronaldo / Kuyt
ST - Cassano / T. Necid / D. Wellbeck / R. Van Persie / Aguero

Ok trading is done, I will start on the U21/u19 tonight and work through each team one by one, which means that those near the top (lordtom) will see their full squad sooner than others (such as RiotAct)

Ok trading is done, I will start on the U21/u19 tonight and work through each team one by one, which means that those near the top (lordtom) will see their full squad sooner than others (such as RiotAct)

You forgot me and bruceyboy deal with Jelavic,Plasil,Mandzukic and Postiga going to me for 35 Million

Awesome! :p

I would'nt mind having this save once done Jagginman infact i would like us all to have a network game taking control of our teams.

After being asked so, I have decided that the trading can continue UNTIL SATURDAY.

I will need ALL of you to be sending me PMs about the positions that the U21/U19 players will be filling up by then too

The sooner you send me the positions needed, the sooner and easier I can work

BRUCEYBOY97 YOU ARE STILL IN DEBT

NOTICE
sammyt has sold robinho to me for 25 million, you can all do the same too

Last edited:
Hey Jagginman,
I noticed yer put Pav in but still need to swap Mexes for Kaboul, StephenMUFC bought Kaboul for 18.7m not Mexes
Cheers, Kev

The sooner you send me the positions needed, the sooner and easier I can work

BRUCEYBOY97 YOU ARE STILL IN DEBT

NOTICE
sammyt has sold robinho to me for 25 million, you can all do the same too

thank you for extending the trade deadline, with me ebign out 3 of the last 4 evenings any deals i've been trying to make have been more drawn out then the tevez affair last season.

thank you for extending the trade deadline, with me ebign out 3 of the last 4 evenings any deals i've been trying to make have been more drawn out then the tevez affair last season.

Now that is an over statement mate lol

lordtom and jagginamn you've both exceeded your private message counts.

i'm on the lookout for a cb and an attacking minded cm for my first team, if you have anyone you wouldn't mind selling then pm me.

I'm looking for a left back, even if he's not cheap.

lordtom and jagginamn you've both exceeded your private message counts.

Mine isn't anymore. :p

Jagginman: I won't be online for some time, and your inbox is full ATM, so I must write here: I'll need left wingers and left backs from U21/U19 squads.

Last edited:
The only position I need from the under 19/21's is another left back, although if it's mandatory to have 3 keepers I'll need another one :)

cleared my inbox, sorry about that

Will try and do lordtoms, MCFCKev's and killer1508's squads FOR DEFINITE by the end of today

Rest of you I'm not too sure

cleared my inbox, sorry about that

Will try and do lordtoms, MCFCKev's and killer1508's squads FOR DEFINITE by the end of today

Rest of you I'm not too sure
would it be possible for you to wait until the trade dealine before doing mine as i'm still looking to bring in a couple of people before then.

would it be possible for you to wait until the trade dealine before doing mine as i'm still looking to bring in a couple of people before then.

Sure no problem, if anyone wants to do this then thats fine by me

Have finished MCFCKev, killer1508 and sammyt's U19/U21 players - they can still trade, but the players themselves (U21/U19s) cannot be traded.