Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is the story following the auction that can be found in this thread.

You can download the database here:

View attachment 135557

***Please note that I am maitaining the database using FMRTE to ensure the games integrity, and i also have all 30 teams under human control. So any game you start using this database may turn out to be very different to the way mine has gone. It's also basically impossible to manage in any other countries due to the changes in club reputation and other things that i added, some very strange things will happen in the European leagues. This DB is purely there for those who want to have a look round in the world i have created for the purpose of the game.***

I've finally completed the DB, and with 6547 changes, i hope I've made something of high quality, that will last long enough to see everyones youngsters turn into world class superstars.

Here are the formations that you requested (or the one i assigned you) and the starting XI that your chosen manager gave you. Apologies for some of the injuries, i took the screenies before pre season. All injuries and bans will be removed with FMRTE before the first game of the season.

Premier League

Dunc - Jewcastle Utd

Kris - Kris Jackson

The MJT - Itouch Kids

Will1981 - Sven's Supermen

Joe - A Tank Called Yaya

Ed Syers - Leavemyarsealona

Mike - Sheep Shaggers FC

Andid1 - No Punt Intended

Neall - The Mighty Morphin' Flower Arrangers

Jack (J-Gibbard) - Inter Ya Mam

Shay Given - Big Test Icicles

Ravenie - Ravenies Raving Rabbids

AussieOchoa - New 'Kin You' Kids

Irish Scouse - Phantom ********

Fossmeister - Ak Bars Kazan

Championship

DMF - Ribena FC

Nathan - Prawn Dance FC

Tiraths - Eboue Warriors

Tharros - Gladiators

iNickstuff - United

StuW - CF La Marina

Walrus - AFC Gumtree & Poon Albion Utd

Mally - Maliban FC

Brian 95 - Cassidy's Cillers

Dan - Oakesy's Dream XI

Jack Fulham - No End Product

Cal - Nub FC

Alex - Chamakh My ***** Up

Man v.1 - Petal Garden FC

iamauser - Heskey Is Our God

I have holidayed through to the first game of the season. I will now be removing all the injuries/bans with FMRTE then I will leave the game to holiday overnight. I shall then post a mid season update tommorow so you can all see how your teams are progressing. I plan to post an update every half a season for 15 seasons, giving you plenty of opportunities to change your formations if you need to.

I will be using Tiraths tried and tested template to award points and decide who's the best:

Premier League
1st Place: 10 points
2nd Place: 7 points
3rd Place: 6 points
4th Place: 5 points
5th Place: 4 points
6th Place: 3 points

14th Place: -2 points
15th Place: -4 points

Second Division
1st Place: 6 points
Play-off winner: 4 points
Play-off loser: 2 points

14th Place: -2 points
15th Place: -4 points

Auction Cup
Winner: 6 points
Runner Up: 3 points

Premier League Cup
Winner: 4 points
Runner Up: 2 points

First Division Cup
Winner: 3 points
Runner Up: 2 points

Awards
Premier League Golden Boot: 3 points
Premier League Highest Rated Player: 3 points
Premier League Most assists: 1 point
First Division Golden Boot: 1 point
First Division Highest Rated Player: 1 point
First Division Most assists: 1 point
^^)

Last edited:
So......will you be uploading DB for us soon??

Some interesting squads there, just realised I have 8 strikers....:S

Excellent mate, already bookmarked :)

Can't wait, my team looks decent.

Not being a moaner but will my team for always play a 4-4-2 now or will my manager get to choose? I wasn't sure so just said leave it down to my manager...

Quality Jake, cheers.

I have some very good players in there :)

Yeah i'll upload the DB tommorow, and then will reupload it at the end of every season so you can keep up with how its progressing on the actual version of the save, rather than the one you may be running. I'm also guessing i'll have to maintain the DB using FMRTE so uploading it every season will give you a more accurate picture. :)

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Can't wait, my team looks decent.

Not being a moaner but will my team for always play a 4-4-2 now or will my manager get to choose? I wasn't sure so just said leave it down to my manager...

Ah, forgot about you Mally. Yes i can untick the box which will allow your manager to choose.

Last edited:
I have a pretty good team for the Championship (H)

Jake van you also leave my formation up to manager for the first couple of seasons? Not sure which is best for me haha

I think I'd also like to leave my formation up to the manager, don't trust a single formation enough. But yay story.

You are all a bit late, he asked for this information ages ago.

Requested formation changes will be implemented during the Christmas period of the first season after i post the Christmas update.

In tonights update i will change the requested formations, upload the DB, post some screens and then give you 24 hours to assess how you are doing and ask me to make any tactical changes as necessary.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Also i assume the people who requested a 4-3-3 are ok with what the game has called a 4-5-1?

Some of us already supplied it but didn't realise leaving it to the manager was an option.

I'll have you know I gave my info for a formation as soon as it was asked, so ner ner (K)

This story should never have been approved. Poor un-informative OP and very little edits done to the actual game. Poor show.

This story should never have been approved. Poor un-informative OP and very little edits done to the actual game. Poor show.

OP edited with more information on the scoring system jsut before you posted actually noobster.

Besides, Super Mods don't go through the approval system, it gets approved automatically.

December 2010 Update

Had some crash dump issues (caused by having 30 managers all subscribing to news on each other = a massive build up in their inboxes = game slowdown then crash) but ahve overcome them now and heres the mid season update for season 1.

Auction Premier League

NUrXR.png

rETcS.png

Auction First Division

aQpAS.png

x3L2z.png

Auction Cup (FA Cup)

Zzkts.png

dRF1Q.png

cou38.png

Premier League Cup

Qjo2X.png

dLHiC.png

First Divison Cup

j4iOs.png

w2pYl.png

So you have until about 11pm Wednesday to let me know if you want to change your formation in any way, or leave the formation decisions up to your manager etc.​

Heres the save file on 31st Dec 2010 if you want to look at your team in more detail. I think it will work, it's been a while since i uploaded a save to FM-Base, let me know if there's any problems. I've also added the DB to the OP.​

Tommorow i will implement any changes you request and then holiday through until the end of the season.​

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
My team is doing well in the league but not scoring enough though :S
And got eliminated in the quarter finals for both cups :(

Interesting to note that the league is panning out very differently to all of my tests.

None of my tests involved your chosen formation, i left it to the *** Man, coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.