Jake's Wonderkid Auction Game

• Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 919
  • Views Views 99K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased I got Jebbour, solid full back.

Wow, didn't expect to get Kakuta for £40m :S but glad I got Chramosta too :)

OP updated with latest players and remaining budgets. Will post new list soon followed by the screenshots.

Last edited:
****** Ensure you read this, failure to do so will result in me ignoring your bids.*******

This round will be a young bargains round. Mostly 16/17 year old's with low CA's but as always, a high PA. I'm setting at total bid limit of 30 million per member for the round.

So you can bid 30 million all on one player, 10 million on 3 players, 1 million on 30 players, 2 million on 15 players etc etc etc.

There are no restrictions on the number of players you can bid for and of course no minimum bid will be set, so please feel free to spread your seed far and wide.. ;)

The catch will be that if any winning bid is tied, then the tied bids will be written off and the next highest unique bid wins, so if you really want a player you cant just spend 30 million on him...

You can only bid in increments of 0.1 million, so dont bid 29.9999 million for example.

The idea is that everyone (but hopefully/especially some of the noobs who have overspent) can pick up a player or two to fill their squad without killing their budget.

******Ensure you read what is written above*******

Round 8

Goalkeepers

Jon Kempin - Kansas City Wizards

Alexandru Popa - Dinamo Bucharest

Marius Muller - Kaiserslauten

Sam Cowler - West Ham

Defenders

Jeremy Helan - Man City

Jason Bli - PSG

Nicolas Tagliafico - Banfield

Alessandro Crescenzi - Roma

Aleandru Petresc - CS Muresul Deva

Juan David Meza - Envigado FC

Fortune Chukwudi - A & B Academy

Luis Pedro - Groningen

Jonas Ramalho - Bilbao

Thomas Kalas - Chelsea

Midfielders

William Le Pogam - Lyon

Thierry Ano Clovis - Spartaki Tskhinvali

Ilhan Depe - Bursaspor

Nathan Redmond - Birmingham

Reuben Noble Lazarus - Barnsley

Alex Chamberlain - Southampton

Leonel Perez - Newells Old Boys

Zakaria Labyad - PSV

Marco Ezio Fossati - AC Milan

Abdellah El Moueden - Academie Paradou

Attackers

Alexey Rudenok - BATE Minsk

Leo Steve Beleck - Udinese

Gianni Bruno - Lille

Gonzalo Barreto - Lazio

Sasha - SC Internacional

Florian Pasquier - Nantes

Juan Lescano - Real Madrid

Ivan Dzoni - HNK Hadjuk

Daniele Grandi - Atalanta

Gaffers

Gaffers are exempt from the rules stated above, so your 30 million budget for the round does not include your gaffer bid, nor will any tied gaffer bids be thrown out.

Fabio Capello

Loius Van Gaal

Guus Hiddink

Lets make the deadline 6pm tommorow, so in 24 hours. Let me know of any errors, even with a list, it's getting quite difficult to keep track of players that I've already put up for sale. Will now do the screenshots from the last round. :)

Bids sendedededed.

Good idea as well :)

Tbh it does give all the overbidders a way of forming their team and pretty much getting rewarded.
They should be punished and forced to play with 10 players if they spend all there money on 10 players

Last edited:
Are you ever happy...?

Tbh it does give all the overbidders a way of forming their team and pretty much getting rewarded.
They should be ppunished and forced to play with 10 players if they spend all there money on 10 players

What Brian said. It's a get out of jail card for those who spent crazy amounts on players. I have plenty of money left and I'm now going to be the one who suffers.

Got a decent squad at the moment, and hopefully with this I'll get myself some defenders and a good strong team :)

I always planned to do the bargains round.

That is all.

30m spent, although I still see inflated prices considering the players.

Scrrenshots updated in OP.

Can i just draw your attention to the latest addition to Irish Scouses team; young striker Nicao, who is clearly Joleon Lescotts secret lovechild.

NicoProfile_Attributes.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back