Jake's Wonderkid Auction Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am willing to trade a GK for a FB if anyone is interested :)

1st person to offer 1 player for these 5 players

C. Mollering
Raul
M A. Centeno
O. Nassirou
U. Eusepi

will get deal.

Arrrrrgh.

Right, it seems some people still don't understand/can't read/disagree with the way things work.

So now i'm changing things. I'm assigning everyone a maximum of 5 backups. You will only get the full 5 if it doesn't take your squad over the 21 player limit.

The backups will all have a low CA and a PA of -6.

If you haven't done already, send me your backup positions. Anyone who doesnt get them to me by 730pm will be assigned backups in the positions i feel they need, same goes with your chosen formations.

Apologies to those who went to great length to choose club colours and all that ****, i really cba to do that, i just want to get this show on the road.

Eagerly awaiting 2 hours' time Jakey :)

Fell free Walrus, I'm having problems with the DB.

DB has been tested through 15 seasons 4 times, each time there were no crashes and all leagues and cups ran fine. I thought to check nothing more than this.

Now i have just been doing some final checking and it appears despite me unticking the box which would create players for teams without any, all the teams are getting lots of generated players at the start, and it's ****** annoying as some of them seem to be playing despite being downright *****.

Any ideas how to stop gen production?

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

OK fixed. Assigning your backups now and then working through some final niggles with Tiraths' help.

My sleep patterns ****** so i have good 6 hours before tiredness kicks in, i should be able to beast out an update by then.

Make sure you let us know what back up's we all get via screenshots :)

Feel free to text if you need some awesome jock banter as you work ;)

Meh all the backups will be low CA players with a PA of -6.

I cba to screenshot them all after the **** i've had with the editor.

If theres still time I would like my kit colours to be red home an a not common 1 away, thanks.

How did you get on Jake? Poor lad text me at 2am and woke me up with his ********.

I died from brain frazzle. I'm on the home stretch though i think....

Before you curl up and die, you can send it to me to finish if you need to :p

Hope this is no anti-climax Jake :)

My router at home is dead, new one arrives monday.

At the womans house, sans editor.

All i have left to do is add your backups, do some final testing and the smash out some updates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.