Jake's Wonderkid Auction Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Alexandru Popa for sale. 3m :)

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Alexandru Popa

I have traded Giles Barnes with Ravenie for Ecalante, Sidimar & Toro

Gonna look through my team now and get trading :)

Looking to trade Philip Prosenik for a DM/CM please (A)?

I have swapped my Frederik Semb for Gonzalo Bozzoni and Chris Wood with Mally.

Bumping to remind everyone that i need your list of backups and a formation ASAP.

Danke.

Just to re-iterate:

Will you have 25 players.

Ravenie you have 24 players.

Walrus you have 23 players.

Cal you have 22 players.

I suggest first trying to swap 3-4 of your players with 1 player from a member who has a small squad, eg Ed Syers only has 11 players and could do with some 'help' from you guys...

After the trading period ends you will have to give back any players over the 21 player squad limit and take a points deduction if refunding at half price takes you into debt.

I have decided to let you trade over the weekend as the DB is still being tested, it's 15 seasons long and i don't want any bugs etc to crop up down the line, like the lack of a cup in Tiraths game.

Feel free to discuss trades within the thread, but please submit any confirmed deals to me via PM.

After the trading period i will award one backup for every player in your squad past the starting 11, up to maximum of 21 players in your squad total. So:

A squad of 11 = 0 backups
A squad of 12 = 1 backup
A squad of 13 = 2 backups
A squad of 14 = 3 backups
A squad of 15 = 4 backups
A squad of 16 = 5 backups
A squad of 17 = 4 backups
A squad of 18 = 3 backups
A squad of 19 = 2 backups
A squad of 20 = 1 backup
A squad of 21 = 0 backups

The positions of the backups will be of your choice, but each backup can only play a maximum of 2 positions, eg:

D L/R is acceptable
D L/R/C is not acceptable

The deadline to submit your trades along with your chosen formation and backup positions is 5pm on Monday.

The first update for the game will be posted on Monday evening.

Last edited:
Didn't see the formation bit, will send now

Jake I'm terminating the first 5 players on my list that you have compiled in the OP.
I'd like a simple 4-4-2.

Jake I'm terminating the first 5 players on my list that you have compiled in the OP.
I'd like a simple 4-4-2.
ill give you 0.8mil (which you can put towards your teams win bonus) for Aboubaker

Status
Not open for further replies.