Jake's Wonderkid Auction Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give you £5 million for them Ravenie :)

I have bought the five players Ravenie mentioned for £5 million.

Seeing as Dan isn't content with a like or two.
I confirm the deal.

OK, i have recieved a few confirmed trade deals. I also have the backups and formations from the following:

DMF
Kris
Tiraths
JAck Gibbard
Mike
Alex
Dunc
Man v.1
Shay Given
Cal.
Jack Fulham
TheMjt
Ravenie
Irish Scouse

I'm waiting on the backup positions and formations from the rest of you, i will pm any stragglers later tonight.

Get any trades and your formations and backups to me via pm by 5pm tommorow.

This is the final deadline, i have tested the db and im happy with it, the first game updates will be posted (with or without you) tommorow evening.

Could you pm me your formation when you've decided on it please Will? :)

Have got backups and formation messages from the following

Mike
Jack Gibbard
DMF
Tiraths
Alex
Dunc
Man v.1
Kris
Shay Given
Cal.
Jack Fulham
The Mjt
Ravenie
Irish Scouse
StuW
Brian 95
Aussie Ochoa
Mally
iamauser
Will1981

That leaves me requiring info from 10 of you. The previous deadlines have been sort of empty threats, i can't really start a game without the info from a third of the people involved. But, tommorow the game WILL be starting and i shall post the first update about 9pm.

I will PM the people i need the info from in a moment.

Walrus and Will you still appear to be over the squad limit of 21 players. I have edited the OP to include all the trades i've been told about. If i have missed anything please let me know. There are still a few of you (Foss, Nathan, Tharros) with only 11 or 12 players, so i suggest that the 5 of you arrange some trades to balance your squads out.

Get any trades into me via PM by 7pm tommorow, thats 24 hours from now.

Can't wait to get this going now, and i know most of you are very excited to see how your teams are going to perform, so if you stragglers could hurry up it would be cool. :)

Ok, I am looking to exchange my right back Cala for a DM/MC, a DL and a CB.

I have £35m and not many players, will pay good money for anyone other than Goalkeepers and Strikers.

Starting tonight? Can't wait to see my name at the top ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.