• It doesn't look very useful

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Yes it fixed the computer issue I was having

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • No I am still having problems with my game

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
hmmm try removing all those extra files and see if it runs fine without them

i did but still the same...i didn't add the skins and face pack yet after i re install

try reinstalling steam?
Also monitor your temperatures using the program linked in the OP

So, I have this problem, . When I'm playing Fm it keeps opening transfer history page. I cant type normally. Basically, I can only watchF8 button on my laptop works alone stuff, but I can't do anything. Help please ? I really don't have other info that might help.

So, I have this problem, . When I'm playing Fm it keeps opening transfer history page. I cant type normally. Basically, I can only watchF8 button on my laptop works alone stuff, but I can't do anything. Help please ? I really don't have other info that might help.

tried reinstalling the game?

its not just in the FM, i cant type in browser, notepad, word etc. Also my touch pad is not working cuz of F8. It's driving me insane. Sometimes like now it works fine, sometimes I can't do anything :/.

what do you mean cos of F8? Sounds like something could be up with the actual laptop and something may need reparing/replaced. Or you could try doing a reinstallation of OS. Also how long it been like this, if not too long then you could do a system restore to before it was acting weird and seeing if that does anything

what do you mean cos of F8? Sounds like something could be up with the actual laptop and something may need reparing/replaced. Or you could try doing a reinstallation of OS. Also how long it been like this, if not too long then you could do a system restore to before it was acting weird and seeing if that does anything

How do I think, well, F8 is ''pressing it self''. And it started 2or 3 days ago. Could it have something with Fn function ?

How do I think, well, F8 is ''pressing it self''. And it started 2or 3 days ago. Could it have something with Fn function ?

sure F8 button hasn't got jammed or something by something going under the button?

I googled it too, seems like pain. But give me the link please.

it was more about disabling the windows key :/ I would say talk to laptop manufactuter and see if its broken. If its the hardware itself there's not much u can do

it was more about disabling the windows key :/ I would say talk to laptop manufactuter and see if its broken. If its the hardware itself there's not much u can do

Yea, ****. Thanks for your help pal :)

fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.......this is the error it shows when i try to run it......please can u help???