Jamaican Me Crazy - The Caribbean Youth Challenge

2012/13 Youth Candidates

Tcg5WiJ.png

dvBBgbP.png

A good first intake and Anil is the standout player...he's 6 foot 9!

End of Season - 2012/13

KfIdKCO.png

7RicBFP.png

A poor end to the season as at one point we'd conceded 3 goals in 6 consecutive games, we finished with a good 2-1 win against Holland to leave us in 7th which is something good to hopefully build on next season.

DV35p5f.png

cVgRoqf.png

Gg4x2I0.png

September 2013

NVx8DfR.png

D8sIDiW.png

Despite the results I'd say it's been a good start even though I accidentally made a big mistake, I forgot to renew players' contracts and as a result I lost 16 of my players in Pre-Season..

October 2013

8qjhbzm.png

51xjBfq.png

An uneventful month with the exception of being the first team to beat Savannah in this division.

RyxppZk.png

qkPyTwQ.png

BRqxfpG.png

S5r15ff.png

Keep it going mate, really enjoying it. Done a few more updates on my story if u want to check it out. Cheers. :)

November 2013

eRp1AlW.png

7uTNRrF.png

Another poor month other than the bizarre thrashing of Allman/Woodford, Savannah are destroying this division and I wouldn't be surprised to see them hit 110 goals by the end of the season.

Loving it, doing decent. Added updates to my England story if you are interested

December 2013

Rl8pyAE.png

J4gTjcJ.png

An amazing month compared to previous months! We managed to give Savannah their 2nd defeat and had a very entertaining game against Petersfield to say the least!

January 2014

hQMot7S.png

u59Easw.png

And then a stark contrast as we fall down to 7th with only one win all month..we are very inconsistent or consistently bad.

What's the "Life's a Beach (holiday challenge)"? Also where exactly do you plan on going with this save, winning the CWC or becoming one of the worlds best teams?

What's the "Life's a Beach (holiday challenge)"? Also where exactly do you plan on going with this save, winning the CWC or becoming one of the worlds best teams?

It'a where you holiday competitive matches, leaving it to the assistant, and I plan on winning the CWC, CFU Club Championship, the North American Champions League and win the World Cup, Confederations Cup & Gold Cup with Jamaica.

It'a where you holiday competitive matches, leaving it to the assistant, and I plan on winning the CWC, CFU Club Championship, the North American Champions League and win the World Cup, Confederations Cup & Gold Cup with Jamaica.

Good luck then ^^)

February 2014

ZBVCWoo.png

vrBLwEv.png

More games where we were poor, 1 point from 12, we scored in each of them but conceded 11 in 4..

March 2014

6Sx0PwX.png

Nm8eXM9.png

More inconsistencies which see us in 8th, we were predicted to finish 9th this season so I guess at least we're just beating the expectation.

2013/14 Youth Candidates

osX7CXM.png

Cg8oP4a.png

W8B57tO.png

​Yet more attacking talent when really we need some defenders to sort our defence out.

2013/14 End of Season

8TXnaVs.png

ZuOcSVm.png

A disappointing end to the season but it sees us finishing in the same position as last year and on the same points total as well.

ltcZuzz.png

LQndSR7.png

h45VNbS.png

XEW17hO.png

September 2014

yfOjaYe.png

6u1fDGY.png

We started this season the same way we ended last season, poorly...We did hit a bit of form towards the end of the month as we actually managed 2 wins in a row!