Jamaican Me Crazy - The Caribbean Youth Challenge

January 2016

MmxQ2Ut.png

La4AvEX.png

Savannah spent almost all of January a point ahead of us, that was until we played them for the last game of the month, we were actually 3-0 up at 80 minutes as well.

Surprised that no one so far has mentioned how Rollin Ralph has gotta be one of the better names I've seen so far on FM. ;)

This is some good stuff, I'll be following certainly!

February 2016

nRrskFB.png

b1ppHOt.png

​Great month in the league, 6 points ahead of 2nd and 24 points ahead of 3rd. The Cup was a bit worrying as we met our first Premier Division side in Cavalier, a club who are currently in the relegation zone, we lost 3-0...

March 2016

WYKm5rW.png

GqKAQdh.png

hE4ZQGM.png

yfZ5KZs.png

We stay on top of the league, albeit only by 1 point but we manage to raise junior coaching again, just in time for the new youth intake next month.

2015/16 Youth Candidates

sHNCTWp.png

NJfigAc.png

OMgOfvA.png

A little bit disappointed since we upgraded Junior Coaching but at least we'll have a decent defender coming through.

2015/16 End of Season

a1eEXlr.png

bGhQ9nH.png

A great end to the season, over 100 points, over 100 goals scored and over +50 GD! Next season will be a massive step up and I hope we'll be able to handle it.

lPuxEAY.png

OdFi7tM.png

ppfvAEV.png

Great story mate, any reason you went to Jamaica? Perseverance the key to success it seems.

Great story mate, any reason you went to Jamaica? Perseverance the key to success it seems.

Mainly because they play 44 league games, I want to see if I can get a player close to 1,000 appearances and a player to 1,000 goals scored.

September 2016

eVJvzOv.png

8euHytb.png

UyXBhvd.png

hHsOc27.png

The step up in class is phenomenal and with 4 relegation spots we will be very, very lucky to stay up..

Right, so after a poor start to the season I've been sacked...um...now what?

Right, so after a poor start to the season I've been sacked...um...now what?

Make a new manager on the same save and continue? Wouldn't be right to erase the progress you've made already.

I agree with Meguel, you should add another manager to the same team and continue because this story really is interesting! Or you could stay unemployed and see where you get offered a job :D

By the way, where can you download the Jamaican league?