Jamaican Me Crazy - The Caribbean Youth Challenge

October 2014

cLzwjgb.png

cNCbk2s.png

S7E4YcV.png

A better month, some very good wins against Catherine Hall & Holland United, if only we could play like that more often!

November 2014

aEmt76A.png

0I2xmUh.png

​My best month yet, by far and for the first time since I became manager, we're in 2nd.

Looking good mate keep up the form an you can close the gap on1st place an get promotion

December 2014

6JaRbda.png

eAsWntM.png

Well it was worse, but we're still in 4th and other than Remo, this league is very close and anything could happen.

January 2015

D9bbzT5.png

kobTtff.png

My first unbeaten month! A great month in every way as we manage to hold onto our good position and even drew against Remo which is always a good thing!

February 2015

ZjYPddm.png

Mo3GVnM.png

With only 4 games the month was mixed, relatively big losses against Wadadah and Allman/Woodford before a great win against Catherine Hall and a win to put us back in conention for 2nd against Meadhaven.

March 2015

KtrOcqw.png

M5gh4Jb.png

Another good month but again frustrated that Meadhaven are still ahead of us, what will it take for us to get ahead of them?!?

2014/15 Youth Candidates

1rKjO04.png

PH5mQ9r.png

mcqbjXF.png

Wow, Gary...Gary is something else, will re-train him to AMR or MC, not decided which yet.

How do you manage to play so much of the game so quickly ! Williams looks like he could be a beast all 5foot 7 of him

How do you manage to play so much of the game so quickly ! Williams looks like he could be a beast all 5foot 7 of him

I holiday the matches because I'm trying the holiday challenge :p and all 5 foot 7 of Williams, he's still taller than me!!

2014/15 End of Season

8KIRgP5.png

JjnhSlo.png

Well we ended in a goal fest and finally got 2nd, what I find amazing is that we actually conceded the most in the league!

h04FZ7t.png

zui4XsK.png

Y6VbbFD.png

jzBOk5b.png

September 2015

0i3Rbxn.png

ww9rTlT.png

Great first month! for once we're up in the running from the start, it doesn't seem as if there's going to be a breakaway team this season so lets see if we can take advantage of it!

October 2015

UB6MQhN.png

0YjOH79.png

Believe it or not, but it was another great month! We may have only won by one goal in each game but we still won which gives us a game in hand over closest rivals Savannah going into the busiest month of the year.

November 2015

u33L3tL.png

ckMa4Lr.png

I could really get used to this! 18 games gone and we sit 4 points ahead of Savannah in 2nd and 12 points ahead of Petersfield!

December 2015

mvDnkxy.png

FtHOxct.png

After the demolishing of Cooreville Gardens we got complacent and lost points to Holland & Fogo, but with back to back wins, I'm feeling confident.