jcrook88

Reaction score
this is my best tactic ive ever made and the first i have ever uploaded, please see aliandys testing project for proof of its success.

Basically i have moulded the tactic around other famous tactics on here and created a mixture of all of them in 4132 solid formation, scoring hundreads and conceding very very few.

Please give the tactic 2-3 months game time before judging.

Training is always def positioning

ALL player attributes are important

gk- obvious

fullbacks - PACE, TACKLING, DRIBBLING

centre backs - PACE, HEADING TACKLING, ANTICIPATION

dm - ANY TENACIOUS MIDFIELDER

cm - PASSING. CREATIVITY

wingers - PACE DRIBBLING CREATIVITY FLAIR......VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE PACE AND DRIBBLING

strikers - finishing , composure...left striker needs heading

Please try this out if u need any advice jus let me know :)

If you are an underdog team im not sure this is for you but plz try :)

Seems a very solid formation. Good results even though i started using it mid season

Tried 1 game with this and won. Man Utd 2 - 0 Man City.
Too early to judge the tactic yet but at the moment doing good. Will report back.

i notice that stl and str have diferent player instructions why that??
who play where? (more poacher type of player left or right and more creative forward left or right )??

cool. I'm in 3rd season as spurs and here's results so far (~december)

View attachment 318824
View attachment 318825
Results are great and consistency of tactic is admirable actually away match is very tougher but this tactic have consistency.
But, even though I have played before January, I am confusing what type of forward is sutable for STR.. If you can give a more detail, I would be really delighted ! thanks anyway.

Last edited:
As you mentioned, it have scored many goals conceding very few goals
Of course, my team (3rd spurs) has many world-class players so i don't know whether it is for small or middle teams but if there is someone who wants to play big team this tactic might be one of the best choices.

my results

league
View attachment 318920View attachment 318921View attachment 318924

FA CUP, Campions league
View attachment 318922View attachment 318923

goal types, assists
View attachment 318925View attachment 318926

I still doubt that what kind of strikers would be best choice for STR. I thought that this role for creative, good passing forward like Bergkamp, Lewandowski but I'm not sure. I just want to know your opinion.

Anyway, thanks for letting use this tactic james

Last edited:
good tactic but my team concedes nearly every game, say im winning 2-0 i end up drawing 2-2 or maybe scraping 3-2 win or something, but i really do like this tactic.

is this for the new version?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i am having major success with this tactic now, i will post screen shots when my season has finished.

screenshots of some matches that i have been using the tactic in, also the fixture screenshot you can see i have highlighted the burnley match basically after that match thats when i started using this tactic and since using it i am unbeaten, also since using it i went from 5th to winning the league by 1 point and also i won the fa cup.

ggle19 please show me your squad

ok, sir. I finally find that season's game save and upload my squard in 14~15 season.

View attachment 319776View attachment 319777

Actually, I sold "Cavani" after that season and get "Angelo Henriquez" and Angelo have done his best.
I think the ppm of "comes deep to get ball" which Cavani has may interrupt getting chances to score.
Despite that, he really scored a lot but Destro & Angelo Henriquez have scored better than Cavani.
If your striker doesn't score as you mentioned in message, checking ppm can be the way for solve the problem.
(or check your striker's aerial ability.. many goals are from cross->heading)
Facundo Ferreyra is the ideal choice even though I didn't use him.. (he is in Dortmund and asking price is 90M...)
I'm not sure actually.. My squads are very strong so it might not be the answer you want to see anyway I hope it helps you.

Last edited: