i think u are making mistake with teamtalks... try to find Raikan007 teamtalks,best to use...

when i use this tactic in 3season i win euro cup and 3 in PML is good tactic in FM2013 :)

I use Luis is STCL and he play good then STCR
72519564.jpg

my CM play is so **** good
36962125.jpg

and this is my first Team Choice
61552027.jpg

kitchin75 can u show me your results? did u make any changes from original?
i want to try tactic with spanish lower league side,i see that someone had big success with Dover,few promotions year after year...

did not change a thing im now in the blue square bet prem this rocks only been using it for 2 seasons went up both times

did not change a thing im now in the blue square bet prem this rocks only been using it for 2 seasons went up both times

glad to hear that... can u show us screens... it seems this tactic is one of best on fm base...

View attachment 323240

One more promotion. The start was very bad, then i switch the tactic and was worse, Bolton stayed 25 points in my front. So i came back to the goal machine and bang, 23 games unbeaten, with a few unfair draws. Now in npower champioship the objective is stay in the division.

what are the best settings? OI or no oi? set to counter attack or not?

this tactic is best for me i use it now is 5 season i won 3 EPL 2 FA Cup 2 Capital one cup 1 europa cup and 1 UCL and England won 1 European cup !! no use ai at all

and this my key man buy it 183m euro
89319594.jpg

20467760.jpg

5 year use this tactic
66219154.jpg

my liverpool : )
91328658.jpg

My England : )
18473389.jpg

this tactic is magnificent... original tactic + counter attack ticked + using OI will give u remarkable results... all you need for OI is good ***. manager with defence coaching and tactical knowledge 15+ (give him to handle OIs)...

where do i find the option to 'tick counter attack' on this tactic??

Last edited:
first i want to say thanks for uploading, very solid tactic! really good results all over the place

i went a little crazy and modified the tactic a little, i felt like the left and right defenders dont do enough for the game, so i took them out, playing with 3 central defenders and 2 central midfielders

crazzzy good results with 3 in the back