What match prep n GT you using, Also you using oi's?
As you mentioned, it have scored many goals conceding very few goals
Of course, my team (3rd spurs) has many world-class players so i don't know whether it is for small or middle teams but if there is someone who wants to play big team this tactic might be one of the best choices.

my results

league
View attachment 318920View attachment 318921View attachment 318924

FA CUP, Campions league
View attachment 318922View attachment 318923

goal types, assists
View attachment 318925View attachment 318926

I still doubt that what kind of strikers would be best choice for STR. I thought that this role for creative, good passing forward like Bergkamp, Lewandowski but I'm not sure. I just want to know your opinion.

Anyway, thanks for letting use this tactic james

ok, sir. I finally find that season's game save and upload my squard in 14~15 season.

View attachment 319776View attachment 319777

Actually, I sold "Cavani" after that season and get "Angelo Henriquez" and Angelo have done his best.
I think the ppm of "comes deep to get ball" which Cavani has may interrupt getting chances to score.
Despite that, he really scored a lot but Destro & Angelo Henriquez have scored better than Cavani.
If your striker doesn't score as you mentioned in message, checking ppm can be the way for solve the problem.
(or check your striker's aerial ability.. many goals are from cross->heading)
Facundo Ferreyra is the ideal choice even though I didn't use him.. (he is in Dortmund and asking price is 90M...)
I'm not sure actually.. My squads are very strong so it might not be the answer you want to see anyway I hope it helps you.

Last edited:
Going to give this a try next season with my tycoon back Portsmouth squad. It will only be my second season in the Prem, but it looks like I could get CL football this season. Been chasing Destro for ages, but he never wanted to come. He's just been transfer listed and wants to join now. £5.7m? Happy with that! Think I have the squad for it. Although I have Michu and Maher at CM, are they both too weak defensively to play the CM role?

what is a diference betwen left striker and right striker ???

What match prep n GT you using, Also you using oi's?

hello crag ! yes sir i have asked assisant manager to set oi
match prep : def. positioning (bar on the middle)
general : balanced high

actually, I used att. movement for match prep but after changing to def. poistioning, I recognized that set def. positiong is more efficient. In above screenshot, many goals are allowed during setting att. movement. After changing, I rarely been allowed.

hello crag ! yes sir i have asked assisant manager to set oi
match prep : def. positioning (bar on the middle)
general : balanced high

actually, I used att. movement for match prep but after changing to def. poistioning, I recognized that set def. positiong is more efficient. In above screenshot, many goals are allowed during setting att. movement. After changing, I rarely been allowed.
Thanks mate

Ok you helped me a little now i know, that 2 strikers scores. Uff I scared, that only one straiker will be scoring. I have a one question to you maybe you know how set up corners in this editon ?

After reading through the thread and seeing people getting decent results with it, I decided to just give it a try as the one I was using was only producing draws after a while, beat Bournemouth 2-0 (I'm Wolves in the Premiership in the 2014/2015 season), they had 0 shots, now comes the good result, just played Spurs, bare in mind it's not fully fluid or anything, beat Spurs 6-1, with Carlos Fierro grabbing all 6 goals! Gonna use this until the end of the season I think and see what it's like! If it's anything like that Spurs result then I'm looking forward to it!

Man, I'll tell you one thing, I registered for the forum so thank you

You are the master
This is the best tactic of all to fm 2013

Finally a tactic that worked
Already tired of trying tava tactics that guys were testing with a united or city life, any wave tactic usually works well because the quality of these teams

But his tactic was perfect
with her coaching swansea

1st season
4 ° in the premiere

2nd season
2nd in premier
champion of capital one cup
and the greatest achievement of all
UCL Champion, defeating united in the final by 4-0

this is a brilliant tactic

After using a ****** tactic, I was in turmoil with Arsenal and i was in 20th place!!! As soon as I put this tactic in, without even being fluid, I have risen up to 7th place. This is possibly one of the best that I have used in a long time goood work :)

This tactic is insane.

I tested tick the option counter attack, and it works even better, because the ball arrives faster in the oposition area.

Until now, back to back promotion with Dover,a lower league team with very bad players. We are in CC League 2, in 1st again so i think that i will be promoted again. the media predict is 24 place.

love this tac first time have got over 100 goal with my guernsey team well done

sorry been abroad, glad my masterpiece is working for others, please spread the word :)

to answer all of your questions, use a poacher on the right and a good header on the left ;)

i was using Nezza 442 with my new Liverpool save and it was doing very very well, won Euro Cup and runner up in the league and FA cup first season but started to struggle second season especially away from home. I looked on the forum and deciced to give your tactic a go and i would just like to tell you this is a fantastic tactic. I had 3 games coming up 1st against Chelsea away, 2nd against Man City away and 3rd against Man united at home and i won them all using this tactic for the first time.

I started using this tactic when the AI got used to the 4231 by Qetesh. Got beat first two games but then unbeaten for 14 games: W11 D3. Seems to score a lot of goals from corners but they all count! I finished 4th in my 3rd season with Sunderland. If I had played the full season with it I think I would have finished higher. Team is:

GK Begovic
DR Peruzzi
CB Zouma
CB Shawcross
LB Naughton
DM Kara
CM Fernandinho
RM Sessegnon
LM Adam Johnson
LF Bony
RF Angelo Henrique

hey jcrook is it possible for u to make a non classic version of this tactic. i find it great but i want to option to customize it during matches. thanks a bunch

this is my best tactic ive ever made and the first i have ever uploaded, please see aliandys testing project for proof of its success.

Basically i have moulded the tactic around other famous tactics on here and created a mixture of all of them in 4132 solid formation, scoring hundreads and conceding very very few.

Please give the tactic 2-3 months game time before judging.

Training is always def positioning

ALL player attributes are important

gk- obvious

fullbacks - PACE, TACKLING, DRIBBLING

centre backs - PACE, HEADING TACKLING, ANTICIPATION

dm - ANY TENACIOUS MIDFIELDER

cm - PASSING. CREATIVITY

wingers - PACE DRIBBLING CREATIVITY FLAIR......VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE PACE AND DRIBBLING

strikers - finishing , composure...left striker needs heading

Please try this out if u need any advice jus let me know :)

If you are an underdog team im not sure this is for you but plz try :)

how many seasons did u use this tactic? did u try it with lower league team?

kitchin75 can u show me your results? did u make any changes from original?
i want to try tactic with spanish lower league side,i see that someone had big success with Dover,few promotions year after year...