This has no doubt been the hardest part of my career since the start. Thank god we got a couple of wins to lift us out the relegation zone. We don't have big squad, and we don't have much quality in this one either. We're even starting to lose the desire, this can't happen. I'd get the lads in for a team talk and lift their heads. That Sunderland game really could have knocked the stuffing out of us.

The reaction was positive and they all seemed up for the Swansea game, a team who are actually doing worse than us. I just hope we can get a big win infront of the fans and inject some belief in them again. It's going to be tough, but I really think this could be the kickstart we need.

I wan't to survive in this league. Relegation was the worst moment of career and I will not let it happen again.

Elland Road was ready, and so are we.

Panoramic_view_of_a_packed_Elland_Road_stadium_from_the_south_east_corner_of_the_stadium.jpg

View attachment 960269
View attachment 221733
View attachment 221732
We got the win we wanted with a fantastic display, and some help from Babacar. He's not been at his best this season but his recent form has risen rapidly. To score 4 goals in a Premier League game is a hard task, but Babacar delivered.

We're starting to click now. You can see it in the midfield three and in the attack. We've shown a lot more solidness at the back since I've brought Tom Moore back in the side. So we're improving every week. We have a trip to Norwich next, which is a tougher game than it used to be. They've been an established Premier League squad for some time now, and we're going to have to be at our best to beat them.

View attachment 960286
View attachment 221727
View attachment 221726
Oh the ups and downs! What a win today against league leaders Arsenal. The only goal in the game came late on from a stunning strike from Temile. He had two goals dissallowed in the first half, so it was nice to see him score. We have 5 games before the turn of the year so it would be great to see if we can get some points on the board now.

View attachment 221621

The End Of The Year
View attachment 221619
We finished the season off in brilliant style. We conceded two in the last minute away to Stoke to get a devastating draw but the following weeks brought sheer joy to every Leeds fan over the festive period. Results like this mean we have climbed right up the table. Babacar has been hitting the net and Temile is in some fine form too. Look at how very very dramatically the table has changed!

View attachment 221616
We've climbed right up the table to 8th place, a huge achievement. We're an incredible 4 points off the Champions League positions and 14 off the top of the table, which to my delight is where Liverpool are back. It looks like yet another season where Fulham will go down, and knowing them next season come back up. A familiar story accross my career.

I'm not expecting to by any shade of the imagination but I'm going to see if we can creep into them European spaces. I've got two players lined up who will help stable the squad. We're in advanced talks.

View attachment 221613
We have what is hopefully and easy trip in the F.A Cup to start our month before hitting a wall of 4 big games. All 4 teams are higher than us in the table but if we managed some results we could see ourselves leapfrog them. Let's hope some luck is on our side.

Ouch, hard 4 games there.

Hopefully you can win a few very very dramatically

View attachment 960539
View attachment 221612
A really cool head in midfield with title winning experience. Milner's legs seem to be up so I need to use him as more of a rotation player now. Hiljemark is a much more established player right too.

View attachment 221611
What a signing. Denis Suarez joins from Arsenal and I'm delighted to announce this. I remember years ago when I was at Dortmund he was an amazing trainer, but never quite broke out as a starter due to the solid midfield at the time. He had quality though, lots of it. He will instantly be our star man, I can see it now.

Tough loss, but at least you can focus on the league. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see you qualify for Europe!

Tough loss, but at least you can focus on the league. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see you qualify for Europe!

Yeah I played a weaker team to be fair, but didn't expect the upset. That's the plan mate, with FM16 out next month I'm trying to find a fitting end to what has been a fun thread to write :)

View attachment 960608
View attachment 221579
View attachment 221578
What a result! We managed to beat Liverpool by a huge margin today meaning we pass Man City in the table and move up to 7th. From the start of the season I never thought we could do this. We have a big game at the Etihad next but hopefully we can come out of there with all 3 points and start to build a gap on Man City.

View attachment 960627
View attachment 221573
View attachment 221572
Another big win. If you would have asked me would six points do from these four premier league games earlier I would have said yes. So to get them in two is a brilliant achievement. A hat-trick from Temile means we now have a 6 point gap with City. Can we keep it up is a question everyone is asking, but we keep going out and performing and that means a lot to me. These lads are fighting every single day for the badge they are wearing.

View attachment 960635
View attachment 221569
View attachment 221568
The second game in as many weve came from 3-1 behind to win 5-3, which shows the fighting character our team has. Redmond was the hat-trick hero today as we won the derby. My Liverpool background only meant it was five times better for me too. We have a trip to The Lampard Stadium next to face Chelsea. If we managed a win there this would be an unbelievable month for us. The league table will be up after that game.

Great to read more about your career! I salute you and your club for amazing games!
I hope you all keep up this form and all :D

Good luck and much joy!