DONT DO THIS TO ME!!! I can't take Gerrard going on this type of journey!!!!! lol!

But seriously, while I'm still debating about buying FM16 myself (not enough changes for me from FM15) and starting my own type of story here, I can't wait to read Gerrard's managerial career! What the heck are you going to do for FM17?!?

Dejan Lovren - A Manager's Stumble?

DONT DO THIS TO ME!!! I can't take Gerrard going on this type of journey!!!!! lol!

But seriously, while I'm still debating about buying FM16 myself (not enough changes for me from FM15) and starting my own type of story here, I can't wait to read Gerrard's managerial career! What the heck are you going to do for FM17?!?

Brendan Rodgers - The Redemption...? :p

Thanks for the laughs on these guys haha!

But yeah I know a lot more about Gerrard's life etc through reading his books, and obviously him being my idol as a Liverpool fan so I should be able to add more story into it!

Sorry about the lack of posting, I've had the early access for FIFA so I've been bashing that out!

Also work is being a busy *******!

Scenes absolute scenes. Amazing story pal and can't wait to read stevie Gerrard's journey.

Shahid Khan - The Fulham Chairman, has asked me to come in for a chat.

SK - "Hi Jamie, we need to talk"

JC - "Okay boss, go ahead"

SK - "You cant manage these players can you?"

JC - "Were 3 games in, weve been unlucky to lose in 2. It's a bit early to say to be honest."

SK - "I don't believe you can manage these players. You're not good enough, you have until the next game to turn this around."

JC - "I'm not good enough? Look at those ******* players out there! They don't chase down, they don't go in hard, they do not try. If they don't give 100% what do you want me to do?"

SK - "You've wasted money on new signings too. You cant keep blaming the players."

JC - "What do you mean wasted the money? I haven't spent a penny. I'm not to be disrespectful, but you don't have a clue about football. You can lose 3 games in a row but to come at me and say I'm not good enough is unacceptable."

SK - "Don't tell me about this sport. I know much more than you will ever about football."

JC - "I can't believe you actually believe that. My knowledge for football is huge, it always has been. I will tell you what, you can shove the job. I quit! I will show you who has the bigger knowledge in football. You watch!"

I left there, feeling angry but I had realised what a stupid decision I have just made. I just walked out on a job I had managed for 3 games. That will not go down well on the CV. Could you blame me though? between a squad with no fight or desire and a chairman who didn't even give me a chance, I had to go. This is not the start I would have wanted to my manager career at all.

Just read it again from the beginning, i bet SK is eatin his words now haha.

Hello everyone, I would like to ask you for a favour please, and if you can't then that's fine too.

I've been wanting to start a charity football tournamant and look to do many more if the first one is successful, it's always been something I've wanted to do.

Don't wan't to bore anyone with my life story, but my mum has Bipolar disorder, and it's easy to say it's a harder thing to deal with than a lot of people think. The charity is called "Bipolar UK".

I've got some funds for this but also would love some help. So right now I'm not only asking for funds for the charity, but actually funds to help run it.

I understand everyone doesn't have the money to give to charities so I understand if no one can give.

The link is underneath, thank you for your time reading this guys :)

https://www.gofundme.com/k65awya4

You might recognise the picture from my story
:)

Great cause Jamie, I've donated as it's something I feel very strong about

I donated as well. Have bipolar disorder in my own family.

Hope you reach your goal... so to speak... ;)

I've donated mate. Hope you get what you're hoping for, it's a horrible thing to be living with.

I've donated mate. Hope you get what you're hoping for, it's a horrible thing to be living with.

Thanks mate means a lot, it is indeed but there are a lot of other people worse off, I'm hoping I can get this underway and if it's a success start doing more and more, I know enough people who want to do it from playing in 6 a side leagues myself, so would be amazing to actually manage this :)